Casual Home End Table Dog Crate
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Fleece, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Coated Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Features||—||Removable Pan, Double Door||Double Door, Removable Pan||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle|
About This Item
- Skillfully crafted with 100% real solid wood—making this crate extra durable and long-lasting.
- Provides pets with a comfortable and safe space of their own, excellent for anxious or nervous dogs.
- Multi-purpose crate doubles as an end table and can be used in smaller spaces to maximize surface area.
- Universal design easily fits it with any style or décor that you already have in place.
- Non-wire style is warmer and less jail like, lending an air of coziness to your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Brown, Intermediate, 36-in L x 23-in W x 25-in H$206.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Mahogany, 30 inch$89.27Chewy Price$168.00List Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, Antique White, 42 inch$259.93Chewy Price$499.99List Price
- Merry Products 2-in-1 Configurable Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & Gate, 39 inch$199.99Chewy Price$212.56List Price
- DealFrisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, White, Intermediate, 36-in L x 23-in W x 26-in H$206.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- Unipaws Wooden Wire Furniture Style Dog Crate, 40.9 inch$280.79Chewy Price$379.99List Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
Worth it, kinda?
It lasted us about two years HOWEVER...we did have to replace some bars with boards. Not complaining too much my dog has anxiety, is a heavy chewer and can't have metal crate(kennel nose). So we were kind of forced into buying it and we will buy it again and again and again as many times as he eat threw it. Only reason we are replacing now is because I but my 60lb beagle lab in it one day and he decided to put a hole in the floor by digging.
Really poor materials do not buy
This is made of very thin and weak press board. My dog broke out of it so easily and now it's a couple hundred dollars of fake wood chips that serves no purpose. The latch it so weak, it's held together with dowels, any dog with half a brain can simply push the door open and break the latch. Terrible product.
I wish I returned it!
I almost returned this when I received it because it was very thin wood and a flimsy joke of a lock. My dog was able to take the "bars" off within seconds and jump right out of it.
Teacup Chihuahua tore this up!!
This is so cute but it is not practical to hold a dog. Me teacup Chihuahua had no problem chewing right through the decorative wood slats on the sides. Took him one night. We are in process of reinforcing the inside to try and save it. If not... 100 bucks down the drain
Way nicer than I expected
This was easy to put together, is solid and looks fabulous!
Do not recommend
I read the reviews saying a lot of dogs chewed the bars, but my dog has never chewed anything up so I wasn’t worried. When I put the crate together it felt flimsy and I figured it wouldn’t last a long time. The first day my dog was in the crate he chewed part way through the bars. I can only surmise that there is something in the material that would make a dog chew it when he’s never chewed before.
Extremely Disappointed in these
I was so excited to finally get rid of the oversized metal kennels my dogs had. These were going to be perfect additions to the living room and not take up all the extra space. We put our 8 year old, medium sized dog in hers and left for 2 hours. When we returned, she had chewed bars out of it, part of the back, and even part of the front door. These were not cheap and after one use, they are trash. All this from a dog that has never destroyed anything before. It is just made of such thin wood, it was easy for her to get through.
First of all, it's smaller than the listing would lead you to believe, so be sure to triple check the dimensions. I did not and am returning it because it's more narrow than the 36" Frisco wire crate we already have. Oops! At least Chewy's customer service is prompt and helpful. :) Other than that, I'm giving it three stars because the construction is so-so. It seems sturdy enough if your dog is well behaved and already kennel trained. Some of the pre-drilled holes were off center and there are small gaps in between some of the boards. Overall, the crate is just okay. I would not recommend paying full price for it. And if you need a multi-functional piece of furniture for your well behaved dog, then it'll do.
wood is definitely not a good choice
Not for a dog that may chew !!! It didn’t even cross my mind that my pitt would do this until she did! Wood is a no no !!!
My puppy chew through the wooden slats to escape. Slats should be metal. I am hoping to get a replacement.