Cat Mate C300 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 3-cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Automatic pet feeder that makes sure your furry friend gets a meal even when you’re not home.
- Features 3 large food compartments that hold up to ¾ pounds (3 cups) of food.
- Works with both wet and dry diets with an ice pack and close-fitting lid help keep food fresh.
- Easy to program with a digital timer that displays all programmed meals on the LCD screen.
- Runs on 3 AA batteries (not included), which provides about 12 months of operation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$27.23Chewy Price
- PetSafe Eatwell 5-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 2 count$99.90Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$57.17Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealDOGNESS Mini Programmable Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Green$62.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealPetlibro WIFI Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-L$75.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Programmable Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$89.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- DealPetSafe 6-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$89.95Chewy Price
- DealCat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup$59.99Chewy Price$148.42List Price
- DealCat Mate C200 2-Bowl Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-cup$53.99Chewy Price$65.04List Price
- DealPetSafe Automatic Two-Meal Dog & Cat Feeder, Grey$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Smart Feed 2.0 Wifi-Enabled Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$129.95Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- DealPawple Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 20-cup$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Automatic, Portion Control||Automatic|
|Capacity (Max)||3-cup per bowl||4-cup per bowl||1-cup; 8-oz per bowl||17-cup||13.5 cups|
|Compatibility||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Plug-In Power||—|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
Easy to use, gives meals on time
We got this feeder for our cat who needs to eat three times a day so that the pet sitter only needed to come once per day to fill the feeder. Our very determined cat could not get the lid off the feeder, although she did manage to rock and flip it over and cause the wet food to leak out of the sides. The feeder does have holes so that you can screw it down to a flat piece of wood and once we did that it solved the flipping-over issue. The refrigeration component could be better, it kept the food cold for about 5-6 hours. After 6 hours the food starts to slowly come up to room temperature. Overall it is a great feeder, easy to use, does what it says on the box. Would recommend.
I have been looking for an automatic feeder for my middle size dog for a while now. Had tried other that various problems. This product has worked very well for me. I prep the three trays the night before and put it down in the morning. She has taken to it quickly. The ice pack makes it so I have no worries about the food.
No more starving cats at 3 am!!!!
This genius device will keep you sane! We have the 5 serving feeder , and two of the 3 serving feeders. Very well made and durable. Catherine
Fine until your cat figures out how to open it
$50 is far too expensive for this contraption. This feeder was okay, I didn't love that there were only five spots so I would have to refill it every two days, but it worked just fine. Until my cat figured out how to open it. My cat, sweet boy, is very dumb, but he easily worked out how to open the lid. This feeder is not cat-proof, especially if your cat is obsessed with food.
Cat Feeder stopped working
I really loved this feeder and it was going great until it stopped working. It has only been half a year and it stopped working. I’m extremely disappointed.
I went back and forth between the catmate 200, 300, and 500. And I was genuinely really confused and concerned with reading all the reviews that this would probably not work. Ultimately I went the 300 and I only want to feed my cat three times a day, and though the ice pack is only under two bins, the immediate feed and the second feed, it’s still ok. When I get home I change the ice pack to a new one and it’s been working out great. I might upgrade to the 500 if I see my cat is still hungry. But this has been a stress reliever and I am not home in the middle of the day and I didn’t want to free feed him. All in all I am very very happy with this purchase. My cat likes to get on top of it letting me know he’s done too. Which I think is adorable!
Cat Mate Automated Feeder
I will say it works well, love that the dish and lid are dishwasher safe and that I was able to go to the manufacturer and get an additional "freezie pack". The ONLY thing I do not like is that the timer is always earliest to latest and that is not always what I want. If I go away for the evening, I cannot set it to feed her at say 830pm and then at 530am - it swaps them so it is not a huge value add in that sense. It is great for while I am at work I can set for her midday and then her dinner before I get home. If I had known about the timer I might have looked into something else but it works during the week when I go to work.
Lasted 2 years
Bought it in 2020. Clear instructions. Easy to set up. Used it for wet food. Easy to wipe clean. Battery powered but they last a long time. Doesn't take up a lot of space. Ice pack is easy to take out and put back. A great and simple automatic feeder. I would give it 5 stars but it stopped working out of nowhere today. But at least we got 2 years out of it. I will be ordering one again and hopefully we don't have the same issue.
Finally a wet cat food feeder that works!
The Cat Mate is a great product. It has worked perfectly since I set it up. It can be used for wet or dry food. You set the schedule (you can have two feedings on the schedule in one day). My two cats have no difficulties eating from the dishes, and they are the only ones who wake up when the feeder opens for their breakfast. The feeder is well made, easy to clean, and a reasonable size. Well done!
Works Well - Easy to Use
This feeder is easy to set up. It took a few times to get the hang of removing the cover. Cat's face is slightly squished when eating, but he gets the food out. The bowls is large to wash every day with lots of crevices that stay wet. I've ordered a replacement bowl from Closer Pets so I wouldn't have to attempt to dry this one well before putting the food in for the day. I like that it makes some noise when rotating so he knows the food is there.