Cat Mate Lockable Cat Flap/Door with Door Liner, White
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
About This Item
- The 2-way locking cat flap offers peace of mind and security.
- A built-in brush strip and magnetic closure help protect your home from the elements.
- Made for easy installation with a door liner that can be trimmed.
- The transparent flap is made from tough polymer and gives your kitty visibility.
- Available in two colors so you can find the right fit for your home.
Get Cat Mate’s Wall Liner for easy wall installation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cat Mate Lockable Cat Flap, White$18.23Chewy Price$27.47List Price
- Cat Mate 4-Way Locking Cat Flap with Door Liner, Brown$26.90Chewy Price$46.73List Price
- PetSafe 4-Way Locking Cat Door & Tunnel$26.53Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Lockable Cat Flap Pet Door$17.99Chewy Price$20.47List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Screen Fit Pet Door, Medium$19.44Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Cat Mate Cat Collar Magnets for Electromagnetic Doors, 2-pack$14.69Chewy Price$19.60List Price
- Cathole ECO Cat Door, White$24.95Chewy Price
- Cat Mate Elite Super Selective I.D. Disc Cat Flap, White$186.89Chewy Price$234.04List Price
- Cat Mate Elite Electronic I.D. Disc$14.99Chewy Price$23.78List Price
- Cat Mate Microchip Cat Door$137.59Chewy Price$171.51List Price
- Cat Mate Wall Liner$13.50Chewy Price$17.40List Price
- SureFlap Microchip Cat Door, Brown$161.00Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Cheap but works okay.
We bought this because it was the correct dimensions for what we had before, Staywell. It is very cheap and plasticy if that is a word. The way it locks and unlocks leaves a lot to be desired. It works but it doesn't work easily or great. Cat Mate needs to go back to the drawing board on this and create a larger, less rinky dink locking mechanism.
Very secure and sturdy.
The magnets on this door securely seal the flap in this tidy little door. Unfortunately, 2 of my cats don’t like to push hard enough to use the entry. My bolder kitty has no fear and uses it without hesitation. I’m hoping the others will use it with time and continued exposure.
Love this door
We got this cat door to make an entrance to the cat patio through a window. This door is perfect as you can adjust it to fit a multitude of different sizes and instructions are there on how to adjust it. Great door and very sturdy. Keeps the cold wind out and we have lots of wind up here close to the Canadian boarder
Well made cat door small size
I needed a cat door so the cats could get in and out of bedroom with door closed. The size of this door was perfect to go through the wall, added one # 303 extender to squeeze out a 4 inch thick wall. I used wide tape to the extension to fix to the end plate. I used hot glue to stick up four 1/4 " wood stakes to inside wall for mount screws, worked great, looks great! The door looks small, but all my cats fit thru just fine.
I bought this as a replacement for the one I had installed several years earlier. I needed to make a small modification to the existing hole, but other than that, this product fit perfectly, and seems much more stable than the previously one (from a different company). It is sturdy, strong, and well made. I would purchase it again.
The door I installed this on was a hollow-core door, and it was just too thick for even the longest screws to fit through. I had to glue it around the rim to get it to stay, which I have no problem with, but maybe add one more set of longer screws. Also, it’s very small. My oldest cat is eight months old and he takes up pretty much the whole thing when going through. Once they get bigger I’m not sure they’ll be able to get through.
Cats Wont Fit
I do not know if everyone has only small cats and teacup dogs but out of the multiple cats I care for, over half of them will not fit through this door. Small Cat - Teacup Dog - Fine ... Norma cat, no ... I need a door that will fit 17 to 18 inch wide cats and definitely taller than this door. I tried to fit an average cat through this door and the cat freaked out because of how short and slim it is. I am not finding good measurements as I read about the doors - small, medium, large - how about width and height of animal. Either the information is not clear or I am struggling to understand. And I could not tell if it came with a liner, so I purchased a liner because it appeared indicated that I needed one. I have wasted my money on both of these items.
Love the quality
My cats still don’t open it on their own but in time! I love the locking system and size !!
Great product. I've installed 3 so far. Not hard at all if it's a hollow door.
I replaced a 15 years door because the flap broke. Very easy to install. great door.