Catit Creamy Chicken & Liver Flavor Lickable Cat Treats, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rich, creamy chicken and liver flavor puree for lickable taste your cat will love.
- Treat with quality ingredients and essential nutrients.
- Feed directly out of the tube or put on a place for your kitty.
- Contains high meat content and is rich in amino acids.
- Serve up to 3 tubes per day for an average-sized cat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Refill Kit$11.90Chewy Price$19.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Temptations Blissful Catnip Flavor Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$1.78Chewy Price$1.99List Price$1.69Autoship Price
- Walk About Grain-Free Freeze Dried Rabbit Cat Treats, 2-oz bag$14.29Chewy Price$16.79List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Purina Friskies Party Mix Mixed Grill Crunch Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$1.89Chewy Price$1.80Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.25-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Temptations Mixups Catnip Fever Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$1.99Chewy Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Solid Gold SeaMeal Squeeze with Tuna In Gravy Mousse Lickable Cat Treat, 4 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip Bag, 0.5-oz$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Wholly Fish! Salmon Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$5.50Autoship Price
- Caru Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Self Grow Medley Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$4.19Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Imperial Cat Easy Grow Cat Oat Grass Seeds, 4-oz bag$3.00Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Modified Tapioca Starch...||Water, Chicken Liver, Chicken by-Product...||Water, Tuna, Salmon...||Water, Chicken, Natural and Artificial Flavor...||with Chicken - INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Natural Flavor...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Salmon||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Cheese|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Food Topping||Treats||Treats||Treats|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free|
|Packaging Type||N/A||Pouch||N/A||Pouch||Variety Pack|
|Food Texture||Purée||Purée||Stew||Bits in Broth||Stew|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
MrKitty Begs for this Stuff!
Great price. Good ingredients compared to other brands. MrKitty can't get enough of this stuff! He doesn't have but a few teeth so he cannot chew. I only use a third of the package per serving. Every evening, I put some dry food in his bowl, squeeze a third of the creamy goodness on top and then sprinkle a little more dry food on top of that. He gobbles it up and is so satisfied. Tail wagging and happy meows every time. >^..^<
This is a great lickable treat to hide medicine in. Our cats really like it and it’s very easy for cat that has bad teeth to just lick up.
By Far the Best Lickables!
My kitties have tried them all and this one is the favorite paws down! I use them to call my fur babies in from the outside, even though the packages aren't very loud. Highly recommended!
My Cats Love These
My cats are fairly picky about food and treats but absolutely love these. Similar to Churu treats but with a slightly thicker texture.
This is a homerun!
Thought I'd add a little variety to their plain chicken squeezies and now they are hooked! Signed Petey
This stuff is kitty crack! They love it and can’t get enough of it.
Cats love it!!
My cats are CRAZY!! over this snack!! I have to put it on 4 separate plates for my fur babies or else they will fight over it. LOL!!
My Cats love this
I usually don't give treats to my cats but following the veterinarian's recommendation, I decided to buy these treats for my ill cat who has little appetite. The vet gives these treats during acupuncture treatments to keep kitty occupied during the 20 minute treatment. Now, when King won't eat his dinner, I can supplement with these!
She loves all the flavors but the Chicken and Liver Flavor shot to the top as favorite after her first try. She makes sure to hang around until I prove there is not a drop left in the pouch. So I ordered plenty after the first order to make sure her happiness stays fresh.
I have a cat that won’t eat anything other then her dry food not anything til I found this treat she loves it so I would definitely recommend this for any fur babies