Fancy Feast Creamy Broths with Chicken & Vegetables Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Turn mundane mealtime into a succulent feast of flavor with this delicious food topper.
- Made with tender morsels of chicken in a decadent cream broth with real vegetables including sweet potatoes, spinach and carrots.
- Contains no by-products or fillers–real, recognizable ingredients are the heart of every Fancy Feast Broths recipe.
- Each pouch is perfectly sized and ready to pour for easy and convenient daily use.
- Intended for use as a supplemental complement to add variety to an otherwise complete and balanced diet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fancy Feast Classic Broths with Tuna, Anchovies & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 16$19.00Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Broths Seafood Bisque & Accents of Real Crab Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 16$22.72Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Broths Seafood Bisque & Accents of Real Lobster Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 16$17.30Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Collection Broths Variety Pack Complement Wet Cat Food, 1.4-oz, case of 12$14.33Chewy Price$18.12List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Broths with Wild Salmon & Vegetables Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 16$19.94Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Creamy Broths with Tuna, Chicken & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16$22.56Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Friskies Lil’ Slurprises With Surimi Whitefish in Dreamy Sauce Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.2-oz pouch, case of 16$15.84Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil' Grillers Seared Cuts With Turkey In Gravy Wet Cat Food, 1.55-oz pouches, case of 16$16.00Chewy Price$20.32List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tomatoes...||Poultry Broth, Chicken, Sweet Potatoes...||Poultry Broth, Chicken, Carrots...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Tomatoes...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Chicken...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
131 Customer Reviews
Worked to Disguise Objectionable B12 flavor.
My vet recommended that my 12 yo cat ingest Vit B12 to maintain normal levels because of compromised intestinal food absorption. The B12 liquid has a very strong "flavor" and smell. I tasted it and didn't blame my cat for refusing to lick the spoon (BTW, I have to spoon feed her all her wet food). A friend had given me a packet of this broth and I mixed it in with ~0.6 ml of the B12 (~equal amount of each) and to my surprise she licked the (plastic tasting) spoon and even licked the inside of the tiny soy sauce bowl. I aliquot and freeze the packet liquid into small containers.
Miss Eliezzie LOVES this
Miss Eliezzie LOVES these Fancy Feast Broths so much that she will even eat them when her probiotic and hip dysplasia medicine is mixed in with them. YAY!
Ms. Daisy Loves this food!
Ms. Daisy Loves this food. She comes running every time I fill her dish. She seems more playful after she eats and more healthier now
YUMMY Hydration for my finicky Hyperthyroid cat
My finicky hyperthyroid senior kitty with liver issue loves this treat. This helps her with much needed hydration since her health issues cause her to lose excessive fluid daily. For varieties, I alternately give her the Fancy Feasts Broth and the American Journey Broth; she gets the broth treats 4x/day. The broth also provides extra much needed daily calories intakes. She perks up when she sees the bowl of broth and happily laps up the broth and eats a few morsels of the meat. My other kitties gladly eat up the remainder of the pieces of meats, they also get one pack of broth daily.
Best for Hydration
This is the only wet food my cat, Molly, will eat. I add a packet of warm water to it and she drinks it all. She isn't a big water drinker so this helps a lot. She is a big fan of the chicken in either classic or creamy, plus the tuna. Now that she's turned 7, I'm going to try her on the Senior version.
Great for sick cat!
These broths are great for cats that are not feeling well. My cat with cancer loved FF Broths. They are good for providing moisture.
For A Finicky Eater, not bad
So I don’t think Fancy Feast is super good quality but I have a little girl who just will not eat nearly anything. Barely eats dry food and isn’t interested in wet or raw. I’ve tried a lot. She’s very tiny. Not under weight but picky. She actually likes this! She runs to me when I put this out. She mostly eats the liquid but some of the meat. I’ll take it. Only 4 stars because it’s pretty pricey for the amount you get.
He likes it.
Trying to get more fluids in him and he loves the broth.
Why do they charge so much? They just want more profits. It’s too expensive. They should charge less.
Worthy of reading!!!
What is going on at CHEWY?? Never in my long time service has it been this bad!! Orders not correct- out of a lot of things, slow shipping and much more!! For instance- one boo boo a case of cat food of 24 cans name on box what I order BUT inside the box another kind — sealed. I won’t go on about mistakes but I’m very tired of it. This has been going on for at least 5-6 months!!!!!!