Purina Fancy Feast With Savory Chicken & Turkey Dry Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a 100 percent nutritionally complete and balanced meal for cats with essential nutrients in every bite.
- Enchantingly shaped morsels made with real turkey and chicken for a mouthwatering, meaty flavor your cat will love.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals for overall health and well-being.
- Carefully basted for a delicious finish and crunchy texture cats purr-fer.
- Crafted with love in USA facilities and comes in a peel and seal bag to keep the kibble fresher longer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$14.59Chewy Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Filet Mignon Flavor with Real Seafood & Shrimp Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$8.48Chewy Price$11.19List Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$14.59Chewy Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Ocean Fish & Salmon & Accents of Garden Greens Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$31.69List Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Salmon & Shrimp Feast in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$21.33Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Petites Gourmet Gravy Collection Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$12.72Chewy Price$13.80List Price
- Fancy Feast Flaked Chicken & Tuna Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$21.30Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Grilled Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.39Chewy Price$21.36List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Rice Flour, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Barley...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support...||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Digestion, Immune Support...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, Natural, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
547 Customer Reviews
it's what she'll eat so it's what she gets
Morgan is a seventeen-year-old cat who refuses to believe she needs anything labeled senior. When I try and get her more age-appropriate food, she simply stops eating. So, if she wants Fancy Feast, and will eat it, then I'll get her Fancy Feast dry food. She won't touch canned food either. For those people who are complaining about their stuff being delivered broken open, or boxes falling on them, that's not Chewy. Read the shipping label on the box, call the shipping company and yell at Them for it. I have. Chewy is too good a company to stop doing business with, just because Fed-X drivers are careless. Chewy rocks in my opinion, and I'm so glad I found them when I did, about 8 years ago. They have been life savers for both me and my cats. And where else can you order at 3 in the morning? SMILE: Thanks, Chewy for being there.
She is eating it
My fur baby Brooklyn has always been extremely picky with food.When I adopted her from the shelter where she was born all the other siblings were gone to their forever homes except Brooklyn. She just wasn't eating very much seems to me she had condition called failure to thrive.I have noticed she is eating this food not a lot but she is doing somewhat better so I am pleased with that.Bottom line I think she likes it and that is a good thing.
My cats love the Fancy Feast Savory Chicken and Turkey Dry food
My cats gobble up their dry food. However, the drivers put the bag/box on top of the mailbox. It is heavy and I am short (and considered a senior citizen). I have had the box almost come down on my head-which I would have surely called you about. In fact, I’ve mentioned this before and then, it was delivered to my door (on ground level-right next to the mailboxes!). And, for a few times it was delivered to my door for about two times and then, back on top of mailbox. This delivery service might change my mind about using Chewy’s.
Chicken/Turkey and Gravy Nuggets
My 10-year-old cat eats this product just because it's there... his favorite flavor is their Filet Mignon! I rate this product 3 stars because it's made up of lots of filler and unappetizing ingredients.
They LOVE it
My 5 cats love fancy feast canned, however too expensive for me, I get them Friskies. However, they DELIGHT when I drizzle in their dish often FF Dry food.
Definitely a Winner
My 18 year old female has pretty much reduced her food intake to canned wet food. But she finds this flavor pretty tasty and eats a small bowl everyday. Glad I am able to provide her a little variation.
You can depend on Chewy!
Fair pricing, prompt delivery, great many options for products from which to select for your pet. If something is not quite right, Chewy makes it right.
This is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. You choose what you want for your pet in a simple and secure manner, and check-out is extremely easy. Prices are very comprable and in some items cheaper. Shipping is usually one to three days but in many orders I received my products the next day. I am very satisfied with this company and give it a triple AAA rating.
Excellent dry nibbles
My cats like this better than other dry cat food bought in the past. The pieces are smaller, more like kitten chow, so one of my cats who has trouble chewing larger pieces can easily eat this Fancy Feast.
Only dry food my cat will eat
My 9-year-old cat, Bebe, is picky to a fault. This remains the only dry food she will eat, and actually is excited when I fill her bowl. I give her small morning and evening portions of a healthy wet food but put out the dry food for a snack. It also allows us to provide for her when we are away overnight without hiring a pet sitter or boarding her. Vet has approved and - in fact - recommended this brand. Everybody's happy!