Catit Design Senses Circuit Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Expandable track.
- Swirl-patterned ball catches cats' attention.
- Peak-a-boo track triggers hunting instinct.
- Great for multi-cat homes.
- Large openings along the circuit that allows your furry friend to safely reach in and touch the ball.
For replacement balls: [Click Here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Dragon Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.78Chewy Price
- Cat Amazing Sliders Interactive Treat Maze & Puzzle Cat Toy$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- PetFusion Ambush Interactive Electronic Cat Toy$22.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- DealPetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$18.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- ZEZE Lovely & Delicate Forest Snake Tease Wand Cat Toy$18.00Chewy Price
- SnugglyCat Ripple Rug Cat Activity Play Mat$44.46Chewy Price$46.00List Price
- DealFrisco 47-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 2 Windows$16.94Chewy Price$16.09Autoship Price
- Tiger Tough Farmhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Catit Play Spinning Bee Interactive Cat Toy$17.33Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy$18.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.09Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
40 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1381 Customer Reviews
We love this and its really cool because you can link more of them together, kind of like train track sets. It has its own built in hills and we have one that runs through a box like a tunnel. We will buy more sets, not sure if we like it more than the cats. BUT, these motion senor toys are all garbage it seems, Or the designer thinks all cats are bruisers. Our kitties are scardy cats and have a soft touch they get the ball moving but I have to smack it to get the light to come on, same with those fancy Brand Name motion balls have to hit them hard. Cats .....cardboard box and a balled up piece of paper, ball up our money and let them play with that lol.
Hit or Miss
I really thought my kittens, (6 months old), would really enjoy this toy since literally they're still at the age where everything is a toy, except for this one. I was the one who batted the ball around the track while they watched for a few minutes, then walked away. No idea why it didn't hold their interest, but it didn't even create a spark. My theory is that they'd rather have something that they can touch and run after instead of just sit and watch and occasionally tap, IDK. What I do know is this toy isn't for them, but who's to say it's not for your little furball.
Holes too small
This toy should have been awesome for my cats but the holes were way too small for my cats to get their legs through to get enough momentum to push the ball enough for it to move around the track. They just watched in sadness as I tried to push it around for them. Really disappointing because they would have LOVED this toy. The tops of the track are also cheaply made and don’t stay on.
Kittens love this
I recently adopted 4 kitten siblings and got this for them and they absolutely love it. Two of them even sleep on the tubes when exhausted from their play. Can't give it a five because I don't know how long the battery will last on the ball at this point. But worth the price.
Great Toy Gets Lots of Action
My cats love this toy and play with it every day. It's very sturdy once you get the covers snapped in place. They like it better than the round one. I think the bumps (which make it move a lot with a little paw action, keeps them interested. Would definitely recommend!
Great Interactive Toy
My cats love this one. More fun then just going in a circle and the light-up ball makes it easy to keep track of. The only downside is that they can get the ball out thru some of the bigger openings; luckily i've been able to find it or the toy would be useless.
Engaging and Stimulating
Hi I am Marvin- I really like my new toy I got for my birthday! The balls light up and move really fast like I am doing the zoomies. Mom was really bummed it didn't come with the end caps, but I like to play with it. Dad puts treats inside for me to find too; that is really neat.
Keeps the cats busy.
This is a nice toy for cats. It is sturdy, the light up ball quickly shuts off when they have left off playing with it. One of our cats is intensely interested in it, a few of the cats only occasionally play with it.
Our Kitty LOVES this toy!!
Bought this for our 9 month old kitten, who had gotten into the habit of playfully attacking our 13 year old cat out of boredom. She had lost interest in the typical cat toys, wands, balls, scratching posts, and the like. Our kitten NEEDS to use her brain or else she gets into trouble. This is the perfect toy for that! Assembly was easy and she hasn’t stopped playing with it during the past 2 weeks that we have had it. She even learned that if she hit the ball hard enough, not only will it roll back to her, it will light up and that makes the chase even more fun! Highly recommend this toy for smart kittens and cats out there.
Cat loves it
My youngest cat (still a kitten) loves this thing. My older female calico is lazy and doesn't like anything so she won't touch it haha. The youngest one plays with this every day, he gets the guard rails off and takes off with the ball throughout the house. He's entertained at least, can't ask for much more.