Cavalor Lurax Horse First Aid Ointment, 200-mL
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Promotes healthy, soothed skin for your horse.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties reduce the chance of skin infection.
- Promotes the healing of cuts, abrasions, lacerations, rubs and sunburn.
- Can be used on skin infections such as scratches and rain rot.
- If used as indicated, this product is FEI Clean Sport guaranteed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Perfect Pet Products Mail-In Horse Worm Test$27.84Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Happy Horse Med-X Horse Hoof Care, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Finish Line Fura-Free Sweat & Salve Horse Skin Care & Leg Sweat Gel, 1-lb tub$9.93Chewy Price$12.78List Price$9.43Autoship Price
- Finish Line EZ-Willow Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 16-oz bottle$17.42Chewy Price$20.37List Price$16.55Autoship Price
- Finish Line Easypack Horse Hoof Packing, 24-lb tub$68.58Chewy Price$125.56List Price$65.15Autoship Price
- Sore No-More Classic Horse Poultice, 23-lb bottle$128.95Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- Absorbine Supershine Fast Drying Horse Hoof Polish & Sealer, 8-oz bottle, Clear$14.95Chewy Price$19.79List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Conditioner Original Horse Hoof Care Ointment, 25-oz tub$22.34Chewy Price$31.09List Price$21.22Autoship Price
- DealCavalor Sw-Itch Horse Skin Health Anti-Itch Treatment, 500-mL bottle$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Horseshoer's Secret Hoof Sealant, 7.5-oz bottle$11.84Chewy Price$15.59List Price$11.25Autoship Price
- Theracyn Horse Wound Care & Skin Care Hydrogel Spray, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cod Liver Oil, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A...||Aloe Vera, Lavender, Eucalyptus, And Tea Tree.||Benzyl Benzoate||Witch Hazel 86%, Alcohol 14%.||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Stearic Acid...|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||Itch & Redness Remedy||Pest Control, Muscle Care||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
The mare in this photo scrapped up her leg and side pretty good so I tried the Lurax cream once a day for one week and these are the results so far! Side by side photos of the one week difference. Definitely a great product to keep on hand in the barn! Highly recommend.