Chai's Choice Comfort Cushion 3M Polyester Reflective Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nylon webbing features 3M reflective material that helps keep your dog visible in low lighting.
- Designed with mesh padding that’s soft and breathable for added comfort and to help reduce rubbing.
- Features a durable stainless-steel ring to attach your pup’s leash.
- The duraflex buckle makes it easy to snap the collar on and off of your dog.
- Available in multiple sizes and colors, so you can find the best fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Orange, X-Large$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Dog Collar, French Pink, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Orange, Large: 17.7 to 25.6-in neck, 1-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Red, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Dog Leash, Emerald, Medium: 5-ft long, 3/4-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
218 Customer Reviews
Great collar, great company
I received my initial order but the collar was too tight for my dog. I had ordered the large size but even when I let out the adjustment the whole way, it was incredibly tight. I emailed Chewy and got a response within a few hours. I expected them to tell me to return it and just reordered the XL size but they told me to just donate the original L collar. I didn't even have to reorder the bigger size on their website. The Chewy agent handled everything and I received the XL size the following day. Nice collar and seems well made.
Better than most but still rubs
I got this for my lab with alopecia, hoping it wouldn't rub her neck raw like other collars. It's definitely better, she's worn this for almost a year and hasn't lost more hair on her neck. But the very large ring has rubbed a red spot on her skin.
Not enough variation in size of collar.
Only about one inch variation in collar. I like the part that shows the dark but am going to have to go to a local pet store to buy my collar from here on out,. This is the fifth collar. If the dog gains a pound it no longer fits,. Very disappointed!!
True to size - wide upper neck band for added comfort
Love this. Quick release. Length stays true even with excited pulling...and love the addition of the reflective band. Great collar - fits great and light weight but strong. We have an excited 60lb Irish Setter...works great for him.
Broke the very next day after I put it on my male labrador dog
Broke the very next day at the clasp. No fowl play just simple. Very first experience with chewy and no place to initiate a return with getting on the phone and calling. Horrible experience for a first time user.
I ordered this collar for my hound mix who tends to run away. It’s a soft comfortable collar that fits my “runaway”. The reflective strip on the collar makes it so easy to spot my hound sprinting along my back fence through the foliage.
strong but plush
This is a really well made collar. It’s very well padded, so it can be a little much on a hot day. But my dog seems to like it and she looks good in it. For those hot days I either just take it off or put her old thin collar back on. I would definitely recommend this collar for owners of larger dogs. Smaller breeds may find this collar a little too wide.
Well-made but not for me
This collar is very well-made. Won’t fall apart for years and years. However, it was just a bit bulky for my Labrador. Very wide and thickly padded. Maybe for winter but not for summer.
This collar has a reflective strip that lights up when hit by light in a darkened setting. Great! My dog is 19 inch at his neck. I should have gotten the next size up.But this indeed fits!
Good quality collar
Collar is good quality. Love the padding. My new puppy is doing better leash training with the padded collar. Size is as advertised. All in all a good quality collar. Looks like it will last for a long time.