Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for nighttime strolls, thanks to 3M reflective material that keeps dogs visible in low lighting.
- Padded chest and belly straps keep dogs comfortable and secure by removing pressure from the neck.
- Built-in handle on top of harness can be used to buckle dogs into the car for safer and easier road trips.
- Leash can be attached to O-ring on chest to discourage pups from pulling at the leash while on walks.
- Create a custom look and fit, thanks to easily adjustable straps, nine brilliant color choices and a variety of sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Purple Orchid, X-Small: 14 to 18-in chest$20.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$18.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Frisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XL - Girth: 28 - 38-in$14.05Chewy Price$21.14List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, French Pink, Small: 16.5 to 21.5-in chest$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Orange, Medium: 20 to 24-in chest$30.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- K9 Explorer Reflective Adjustable Padded Dog Harness, Berry, 20 - 30 in$29.79Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Pink/Black, XS$7.08Chewy Price$11.02List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness, Black, XX-Large$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Dual Clip, Reflective|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
48 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1754 Customer Reviews
Good for My Shiba
I've had some difficulty finding a harness that fits my Shiba well because her head is much smaller than her neck, and then her trunk is even bigger, so harnesses would tend to slip. She got out of one once at a park full of dogs and kids, surrounded by busy streets. It was so stressful, I think I lost 10 years off my life. This harness is great because it has multiple points of adjustment. I really like that it can be hooked from the back or front, and the edges aren't sharp at all, so when my dog pulls, it won't hurt her. It has a handle to grab to help lift them up or pull them back, too. My dog is a 25-30# Shiba Inu and I got the large (27-32 chest), and it fits great. It even has a spot to write your phone number, and it's reflective for those after-dark walks. I am very pleased with this harness.
Great harness for big dogs!
This is a lovely harness for bigger dogs. It adjusts bigger easily, goes on easily & stitching/trim work is reflective when lights hit it. Looks like can wear 2 ways, but I just use 1 way & nice thing about that is there's a hand loop on top of back to grab ahold of & walk her a short distance (like to car) w/o needing to use leash. NICE control with big dog!
I love this harness! It fits my boy perfect and the reflective clips makes it so much easier to notice him at night when using the bathroom. My dog has black fur with a little bit of white and brown but overall he is mostly black so at night it can be hard to notice him and this harness has helped A LOT when it comes to crossing streets and cars being able to see me with my dog or even when I decide to let my dog run free in the dog park, it’s easier to keep an eye on him definitely recommend 10/10!!
harness for dogs
The harness is not too bad. The only part I don’t like is that it is difficult to tighten and I hate the loose straps when it’s tighter. There are pockets that the straps go through to wrap the stomach and you can tuck it in there, but I’m not sure it’s meant to be tucked in there. Most harnesses have that extra little loop (like on a belt to hold down the flap if it’s too long) that you tuck the loose straps in but this one doesn’t have it.
We love these harnesses. We have them for our 10 pound Morkie, our 50 pound Weimaraner puppy, and our Great Dane before he passed away. We always have the matching leash which is just as great. They are durable, easy to clean, dries quickly. The reflective quality, the bright colors, and the handle on top of the harness is why we love them so much. Plus, our pups are comfortable in them. We’ll always purchase these.
Otto is a golden x german shepherd cross. About 75 lbs. I bought Larges and they’re a great fit. This is my 2nd one of these harnesses. The first one is still in GREAT condition after many hikes and walks. Gotten wet many times and dries perfectly. First one was brown, but I originally wanted the Orange but it was sold out at the time. Finally picked up the Orange and it’s so bright and vibrant and will deff be able to see my dogs from miles away!
4 years later and it's still perfect!
We have had our older dogs harness for 4 years now and no problems at all. We also just got our newest pup one of these as well and it is perfect! We love this harness and I always suggest it to people. It's super safe, comfortable, and the front clip makes it so easy to walk the dogs. Thank you!
Someone gained some weight and had to have a new harness. The construction is stellar and the color is bright! We love it!! If she doesn’t gain more weight it should last a lifetime. The only drawback is that I can’t adjust the front of the harness.
I measured my dog's chest and at 25", a size medium (chest 22-27") should have been perfect, but it runs small. I adjusted the straps to the largest fit and measured the harness: the chest opening fully expanded is only 24". I am returning for the large as the harness appears to be of good quality.
Well made, very sturdy and secure. True to size. Seems comfortable as my border collie mix, who used to shy away from his old harness, appears to be happy to wear this one. Has two heavy-duty metal 'rings' so leashes can be attached at the top and/or in the front of the harness. Adjustable around the chest and around the neck for a perfect fit. Nicely padded. I like the little handle strap on the top of the harness, too.