Chew + Heal Stop The Poo Soft Chew Coprophagia & Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-formulated supplement is proudly made in the USA.
- Helps get rid of doggy breath—parsley leaf naturally helps neutralize bad-smelling breath.
- Contains a prebiotic for beneficial gut bacteria.
- Chamomile helps support digestion, while a special digestive enzyme blend helps your buddy better utilize all nutrients.
- Delicious supplement is easy to give to pooches 12 weeks and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Stay Green Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$18.88Chewy Price$28.97List Price$17.94Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty GrassGreen Duck Flavored Soft Chews, Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty GrassGreen Smoked Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty GrassGreen + Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Urinary & Lawn Protection Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Puppy 8-in-1 Chicken Flavor Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws 8-in-1 Mini Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$21.68Chewy Price$32.97List Price$20.60Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Beef Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- StrellaLab Grass Burn Urine Lawn Neutralizer Chew Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$18.91Chewy Price$17.96Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws 8-in-1 Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Multivitamin for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Multivitamin 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$69.97Chewy Price$66.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Yucca schidigera, Parsley Leaf, Proprietary Enzyme Blend...||Active Ingredients: Healthy Teeth and Gum Proprietary Blend (Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Ceylon Cinnamon...||Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews: Yucca schidigera 400 mg, Parsley Leaf 200 mg, Chamomile 50 mg...||Barley Flour, Palm Oil, Dehydrated Pumpkin Powder...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||—||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||—||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. I have an almost one year old puppy and he has loved to eat his poop. After trying this stop the poo chew it has actually helped. I will say it has not stopped it completely yet but has greatly decreased his appetite for it. I am hoping that with a little more time that the bad habit will be completely gone. He loves the flavor of the stop the poo chew and looks forward to getting it, as I actually use it as a treat. It is soft enough that I break it into 2 pieces, as he is little and feels like he is getting more treats. I will definitely continue to purchase this chew.
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. This product seems to be exactly what I needed but time will tell. My dogs seem to like the treats and I have one dog that does eat poop, so I'll have to give the treat to all my dogs. I haven't had much time to try these but in the short time I have had them they do seem to be working. My dog that does eat poop seems to be staying away! My other dogs seem indifferent and like them just as a treat seeing as they don't really need them but have to take them to change the flavor of their poop so my other dog won't eat it.
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. The soft chews have improved my dogs breath as well as stool eating deterrents. The flavor is very enjoyable for dogs as it's almost like a treat they look forward to eating it, this chews helps prevent dogs from chewing on their poo instructions are clear and depending on the size of the dog and are labels in the back of it. Overall I recommend this product I will be buying it again.
Stop eating the poo!
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. I really like how these soft chews take care of three issues. I have two miniature dachshunds and one eats rabbit poo and the other eats the other dog's poo. We are feeding these to the one who eats rabbit poo because he feels ill afterward. Hopefully this will also help the other dog to not eat his poo too. The one dog ate it without any coaxing. Looking forward to them helping with his breath too.
Chews to stop curb this nastiness
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. We have tried everything out there to try to get my moms new little yorkie poo and stop eating his and our other dogs poo! It is absolutely disgusting and we are willing to do anything. Chews seem like a great and convenient way to get them the nutrients he needs to stop feeling the urge to do it. We have been using it for a several days now and not really seeing a big difference but do not believe this is not helping in some way. He has not eaten any but I do not know if he is being trained better or the treats. But the treats cannot hurt! We are making progress. He is 7 pounds so we have been giving him a half to a full one since it says dogs under 40 pounds should get one. This will last him 120 days so this will last us awhile for the price.
Great for gut health
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. We got Stop the Poo chew to deter our dog from eating the neighbors cats feces (I know...so gross but the vet says it's normal). Our dog loved the taste of Stop the Poo and we loved the natural ingredients that would help her with her gut health. The directions say it takes 2-4 weeks so here's hoping!
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. This product was fabulous and my dog absolutely loved it. I will definitely be buying this again because it has such a great quality and has a reasonable price. I don't recommend all dog owners especially those who want good quality treats for their dog.
Puppy likes them
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. We have outdoor cats and a new puppy who loves to eat their poop so this product is perfect for us. The puppy was hesitant to eat it at first but I broke it in half and she finished both pieces. I'm hopeful to see results soon as this habit has caused her an upset stomach almost daily and this should help balance her gut health. I like the fact that this is made in America and the price is decent for the amount you receive in each container.
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. I have been looking for a product to stop my dog from eating her poo. My dog loves the taste and thinks it's a treat. I like that it's all natural, provides support for a healthy gut and freshens her breath.
No more critter kernels!
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. I have been using this product for a couple weeks. It definitely has detoured my dog from eating poop in the yard. He eats everything he can get in his mouth! You can tell when they come in with that breath immediately that they have gotten into so thing. This has definitely helped with our dogs breath by eliminating his desire to eat critter kernels!