CHI Bristle & Pin Porcupine Dog Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 2-in-1 brush combines to gives your dog a total grooming experience.
- Nylon tips gently remove tangles and debris.
- Soft bristle brush keeps topcoat clean and reduces shedding.
- Ergonomic grip makes holding onto brush easy.
- Ionic Technology helps reduce static electricity in hair.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetWell Massaging Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$13.66Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Kenchii Luxury Dog & Cat Rake, 16-Tooth$45.00Chewy Price
- Beauty By Benjamin The Benjamin Brush Cat, Dog & Horse Short Hair Product Pump & Brush$32.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- Litterbox.com 2-Sided Grooming Dog & Cat Brush$10.00Chewy Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Boshel Self Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush$15.99Chewy Price
- Kenchii Boar & Nylon Bristle Dog & Cat Brush, Large$28.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Oblong Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$26.00Chewy Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Pin Dog Grooming Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Oval Slicker Dog Brush$4.08Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake, 20 Long Pins$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Universal Slicker Pet Brush, Small$8.21Chewy Price$8.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride...|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Wood||Rubber|
|Brush Type||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush||Pin Brush||Bristle Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||Large Breeds||N/A||Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Not what I was expecting
I have a long haired golden doodle that needs brushing everyday. This is a sturdy brush but I need the bristles to be longer to go through the coat
Great for doodles
My Aussiedoodle won't let me use a comb or slicker brush on her. I switched to a soft pin brush, but it doesn't keep the mats from forming. This brush was the perfect fit for the doodle hair. And she likes to be brushed with it! The bristles are firm and the pins are gentle on her skin. The only problem is if she gets ahold of it when I'm not looking she chews the little tips off the pins.
Brush head fell off
Used just once and the head came off. Contacted CHI they will replace after our pandemic.
broken in the box
Broken in the box, had to glue it together! not sure if glue will work, this is terrible.
Doesn’t remove hair
I bought this brush because it had both pin and bristle. Thought it would be a good brush. The pins on the brush are so long that the bristle doesn’t even touch the hair if your dog has medium or short hair. It may work good on a dog with long hair. Also the pins are so far apart. I will keep searching, I know their is a brush out there that will work on removing my dogs hair.
Like brush but has problems
The red tips of the bristles pop off when trying to remove the hair from the brush.
Must have for sensitive skinned pups
My dog a lab/pit mix is very thinned skinned and loves this brush