CHI Oatmeal Dog Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with oatmeal to soothe and hydrate your furry friend’s skin.
- Use after regular shampooing to leave fur super soft and shiny.
- Contains coconut oil, almond oil and shea butter for a luxurious spa treatment.
- Ideal for dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age or older.
- Safely and naturally treats your pup's coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Moisturizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- CHI Keratin Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$14.88Chewy Price$14.14Autoship Price
- CHI Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Pet Head Life's An Itch Soothing Shampoo$11.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- CHI Detangling Finishing Dog Spray, 10-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Pet Head Puppy Fun!! Tearless Shampoo$9.55Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.07Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Deep Moisture Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Poodle Oatmeal Aloe Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Moisturizing Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.60Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Conditioning & Detangling Dog Spray$8.90Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Detangling Dog Conditioner$7.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Natural Conditioning Agents...||Natural Conditioners, Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein...||Aqua, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil...||Purified Water, Natural Conditioners, Avena Sativa Oatmeal...||Aqua, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||Shedding Control||—||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Feels great but very scented
Got this for my Siberian pup. It felt great putting it on her, a lot of slip. What I don’t like is how fragranced it is. It’s a good scent and it’s not overwhelming but I just think for a dog that could be very aggravating to their skin. First time users, I would definitely pay close attention the first 24 hours to see if your dog seems to be bothered by it at all.
Deshed/detangle & moisturize
This conditioner not only smells awesome( may be too much for the really sensitive) ut it softens like no other I have tried (our shop uses Best Shot and igroom). Phenomenal for deshed and detangle!! Only complaint is the price.
Chi Cream rinse
I just bought this in gallon size. It helps to keep my poodle mat free and easy to comb out. The smell is great too...
love love love!
I used this with the CHI Oatmeal Shampoo and my Aussie’s hair is softer than it’s ever been, it’s softer than MY hair has ever been lol! It smells so good too. I had to use quite a bit, but that’s Aussie hair for ya. Her coat is shiny and not weighed down. When she’s running/jumping/etc., her hair is just flowing and bouncing along, it’s like a shampoo commercial haha. She hasn’t been itchy, her hair eyes aren’t as red as the usually are with her allergies.
I use this on dog and her fur feels soft and smells really nice!
I love this product, I use it on my Teddy Bear dog and it leaves her fur feeling soft.
we love chi !
The whole family uses chi products, we love them! High quality, great smell, and leaves the dogs soft and fluffy as they should be!
I absolutely love this! Anything CHI is being purchased by me! Literally. My furbabies smell so good, and it does last for a long time. You do not need much as this product does lather.
Camp Bow Wow Grooming Department
We leave dry itchy skin good for sensitive skin and pets who are hypoallergenic can take harsh chemicals and strong soaps and dies this is excellent product wish I could buy a gallon!
Very Heavy Cologne Smell
This conditioner is unusable because of the scent. It has a very heavy cologne smell.
Best on the market
This is definitely a premium quality conditioner. It does what it says. It works great on my English Bulldog pupp!!