CHI Small Nail Cat Clippers
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Clippers are made with stainless steel blades.
- Ergonomic grip makes holding onto clippers easy.
- Nails should be trimmed every 4-6 weeks.
- Cut nail at a 45-degree angle for best results.
- Keeps cats relaxed by grooming in the comfort of their own home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ConairPRO Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Double Sided Cat Comb$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Chrome$15.99Chewy Price
- Whiskers & Wiggles Divine Waterless Cat Bath Spray, 12-oz bottle$4.62Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- ConairPRO Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.57Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$13.75Chewy Price$18.95List Price$13.06Autoship Price
- CHI 2-In-1 Conditioning Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- CHI Waterless Bath Cat Spray$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pet Republique Cat Nail Clipper$6.98Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Purrcision Cat Nail Clippers$19.69Chewy Price$24.50List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Quite disappointed at how dull these are. They worked decent the first and second trim. But come the 3rd use, they were so dull that they were splitting my cats nails instead of cutting clean. Will be tossing these away.
these have worked great for my youngster - never had any issues with splitting or anything of that sort. quick and easy
Am I dumb?
Every time I try to clip my baby’s nails they just split them. They never give a blunt cut for the claw and I’m worried I’m hurting my baby. You either have to pull the shreds or leave them jagged. I would NOT recommend these to anyone.
Great for the price, theres really no reason to soend anymore than this on clippers
I hold clippers vertically as you are supposed to and these are causing splitting and creating a bad experience for my cat.
The rivet is so tight I can’t get the clippers to open and close. Can’t use at all
hard to use
These clippers seem to be too tightly faceted. Like this new when I recieved them. The tips hit eachother when I try to clip and are hard to close around a nail, like glue stuck in there. Can’t really use but not worth returning.
Not sharp, difficult to cut
Unless I have forgotten how to use clippers I have not been able to get them to cut my cat's nails. When I use them they just bend the nails.
These were recommended by a friend. They are comfortable, easy to use, don’t make a lot of noise when you clip the nail, which keeps the kitty calmer
Great product for cats
Trimmers are amazing! They give a nice clean cut, grip was comfortable for me (everyone is different) and the fact that my cats have never had their nails cut before(except when they got neutered and were asleep) holding them snug in a blanket I was done in less than 10 minutes for three fully grown fur babies! It was my first time so obviously I did not cut down to far, I'm learning and trying to get comfortable and so are my babies! These made this first timer feel more a pro!