CHI Soft Pivoting Slicker Dog Brush, Large Size
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pivoting head gets to hard-to-reach places on your dog.
- Makes grooming easy for pets with loose fur.
- Massages your furry friend while you brush them.
- Push button on the back of the brush to release hair.
- Ionic Technology helps reduce static electricity in hair.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Bristle Brush$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- CHI Fur Accumulator for Pets$7.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes The Hybrid Pet Groomer Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Large, Large, 2 count$44.90Chewy Price$49.90List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Flex Slicker Pet Brush, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Slicker Puppy Brush$10.04Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- Andis Firm Slicker Brush, Green/White, Large$11.76Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog Mat & Tangle Splitter$10.19Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Dog Soft Slicker Brush$7.92Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush, Pin Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Favorite slicker brush
The results from this brush on giant, double coated breeds is fantastic. We have Great Pyrenees in our rescue and it works very well for a daily brush. The clicking is a bit annoying, and some dogs don't like it. It's from the mechanics involved with releasing the hair from the brush. Unfortunately, it can also contribute to its decline in longevity after constant use to release the hair, but the amount of hair it pulls out easily is super. Not using the release and just pulling out the hair like any normal brush allows it to last longer.
Broke the first day poor design. Push button to clean then didn't close correctly and bent pins. Looks and felt good but operated poor!
Good brush for a malamute. Gentle but effective at getting out loose fur. Easy to clean
Eject is a lifesaver
Got this right before my gsd pup blew her coat for the first time. The eject is a lifesaver because I was digging fur out of the brush prior to this. The clicking everyone complains about happens when the brush head pivots and smacks the handle and it is annoying, but it’s easily solved by putting moleskin or something soft around the handle. The handle itself is a weird amalgamation of metal, plastic, and rubber(?). The combo makes no sense but I appreciate the mostly metal construction for when my pup decides the grooming session is over and it’s time to play keep away. Will update if she actually destroys the handle.
It worked fine, but my dog hated it.
The brush itself seemed well made of high quality material and I would say it worked fine, so I can’t take off too many stars. HOWEVER, my standard poodle absolutely hated it, he would try to wrangle free and run away. I used it for about a month before deciding to buy a different brush called the Miracle Care Slicker Dog Brush, which is also available on Chewy. Now my boy loves being brushed out, he even sleeps through it! And, I have to say that it does a better job at getting through his coat than the Chi did.
Works great and my dog doesn't mind
I bought this for my mini Aussie and it has worked wonders for getting all the loose hair and he seems to really enjoy being pampered with the brush.
Love this brush. I use it on my three German Shepherds
Bought this when I was on vacation and forgot my other brush at home. Now I use this one primarily. I love the weight to it that makes it feel durable and heavy duty. It definitely has proven itself as I used it on three German shepherds that shed constantly. By far one of the best brushes that I have.
Pivot feature is too noisy
All my dogs act very afraid of this brush because each time I lift it from their fur the pivot hinge snaps back and makes a rather loud slap noise. I groom a lot of smaller dogs but I won’t be using this on any because the noise makes them all nervous. Maybe it’s just the large size and with the small size it wouldn’t be an issue, but Chewy didn’t offer the small size. I do like how I’m able to push the hair out of the brush easily, that’s what attracted me to buy it in the first place. If not for the pivot it would be a great brush.
This brush is great for my Saint. Gets everything out, all the loose hair.
Junk. Broke first use.
It broke the first day of use! I was really excited to use it on my husky and my rottweiler but the spring loaded button broke apart with the first use.