Choco Nose No-Drip Dog & Cat Water Bottle, Color Varies, 16mm Nozzle, 11.2-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented leak-proof nozzle keeps the cage dry while letting your pet easily access clean, fresh water.
- Specially designed for smaller mouths with a stainless steel tip with a 16mm diameter.
- BPA-free design comes with a bottle and can also fit regular soda bottles so you can recycle.
- Recommended for cats, larger rabbits, and small to medium dogs that weigh 15 to 30 pounds.
- Easily installs into any cage and you can adjust the height to fit your pet. Measures 8” x 2.5” x 2.5”.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealEthical Pet Stainless Steel Coop Cup Wire Hanger Kennel Dog & Cat Bowl, 2.5-cup$8.77Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealPet Life PYURE Handheld Travel Filtered Water Dog & Cat Feeder, Pink$19.95Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Frisco Cage Crock, Gray, 20 Ounces, 2 count$7.96Chewy Price$8.38List Price
- MidWest Stainless Steel Snap'y Fit Dog Kennel Bowl, 1.25 cup, bundle of 2$15.18Chewy Price$15.98List Price
- DealGamma2 Travel-tainer Complete Dog & Cat Feeding System, Blue$7.72Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealDiggs Groov Crate Training Dog Aid, Navy$34.00Chewy Price
- DealKurgo Splash Free Wander Dog Water Bowl, Blue, 24-oz$13.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Travel Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Black, 1.5 Cups$3.55Chewy Price$4.96List Price
- DealMobile Dog Gear Week Away Tote Pet Travel Bag, Bone & Paw Print, Medium/Large$55.56Chewy Price$64.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel, BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant, Crate||Travel, Crate, BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant||Travel||Crate||Crate|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
162 Customer Reviews
No leaking when held correclty
The Choco Nose No Drip Water Bottle does not leak when mounted straight. It is perfect that way. It does leak if you turn it on its side while putting the lid back on or while holding it on its side. Which is not a problem for us as we learned not to turn it on its side. We purchased this for our Maine Coon cat. Water doesn't come out easily. He really has to press on the ball to get anything out of it. The spout is a yellow/orange color. We got a second bottle hoping to see if a different color worked better. Unfortunately we received the same color & have the same problem. Perhaps this bottle may work properly for others.
Definitely not leak proof!
These water bottles are NOT leak proof. I bought 9 of them for my dog sitting business a while back and I have them in different size wire crates. I don't fill them anymore as they make a mess. They don't leak by themselves like other brands but yes every time I open and close the crate doors making a mess inside the crates. Also, they don't stay on their crate holders when dogs are playing outside the crates and rub against them, they fall off or get squished. NOT RECOMMENDED!
Dog Water Bottle
This product works great! Easy to install, and easy to refill with water if you read the instructions. Once my dog figured out how to use this he drank the whole bottle, and he wasn’t even locked in his cage
Great for the crate
Great for the crate! Our little puppy loves to splash in his water bowl so this no drip bottle for his crate works perfectly. Keeps his bedding dry and puppy hydrated.
Does not work on an airline crate no matter how you hang it. It drops off is it is not clicked in place and then the water leaks out everywhere.
Great option for kittens who play in water!
I did not know these were a thing until I looked for them. Read the reviews and people said to place it near the faucet in the tub where the kittens are already licking from. I used rubberbands to hold it there after hand bottle feeding then until they got the hang of it. (Couldn’t give them a bowl of water cause they just play in it and make an absolute mess.) This has been the answer to all of our problems. I love it. Very well made, and a perfect size for my kittens growing into adulthood. A bonus would be to have a different mounting system if the crate weren’t available. Maybe someday I’ll get them a water dish!
Does not fit standard crate door
I own several sizes of the standard, airline approved, plastic crate with metal barred doors. The placement of the attachment point and the spout on this water bottle do not line up anywhere on these doors therefore it's impossible to attach to the crate. It's as if this bottle was made for a specific crate design--not mine--but this is not stated anywhere in the product description or the packaging that comes with it.
Bought it twice
I got this for my puppy. I did a lot of research before purchasing and people liked that the part that goes into the kennel was metal and hard to destroy. I agree. Ive had one for over a year and it worked great. The only reason I have to get a second one if because a dog I was boarding was particularly destructive and caused it to leak, but thats not the product’s fault. Im sure with another product he could have done more damage or even broken pieces off and even swallowed them. I like that my puppy can have some water, but its not so large that it can cause him to need to pee in his kennel. When I needed a new one I bought this one again immediately without researching again. I recommend!
We got this for our doxie for car rides, it doesn’t spill like a bowl would. I think it works well & he enjoys using it.
Works great. Now I do not have to worry if my dog gets enough water at night.