Chuckit! Fumble Fetch Max Glow Dog Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ridges give toy an erratic bounce for added excitement
- Glow technology charges quickly under any bright light with no batteries required
- Great for water play too, Fumble Fetch floats above water
- Easy to pick up and easy on your pup’s mouth
- Made of rubber, EVA foam and polyester for a puncture resistant ball and will not deflate
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Pro Launcher Dog Toy, 18M$16.35Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff ZOOM Flyer Dog Toy, Blue/Orange$16.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Whirlwheel Flying Disk Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$13.29Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.25-in$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Bowlin' Pin Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.25Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Wheel Dog Toy, Large$18.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Fumbler Dog Toy$13.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fanatic Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy, X-Large$7.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Booda Fresh N Floss Spearmint 3-Knot Rope Dog Toy, Large$9.48Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Bouncy||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Ball is life
My 4 yo GSD, Gronk, can NOT live without this ball! He loves it and goes through one every 4 weeks... autoship here we come!
My labs LOVE these balls!!! And very easy for them to grab !
Chuck-it glow football
The glow football isn’t really necessary unless you have a completely dark yard, which I do not. I have motion sensors on the yard spotlights which turn the lights on and make the football visible just as in the international orange football. Having a glow football is not worth the extra price you have to pay for it.
Our Australian Aussie loves this toy! Loves to play keep away.
Kace is a 90 lb Shepherd/Rhodesian who's nuts about chasing balls and sticks. We run at night, so things that glow are handy. I line his toys up each night and ask him which one he wants to take; it's always his MaxGlow football. I take a very bright flashlight with us to "recharge" the ball from time to time, since it loses its glow after ten minutes or so. Also, this isn't as durable as Chuckit's standard orange and blue ball, and Kace whittled it down after a month of hard play. Solution? Buy two more!
Chuck it! rocks!!
The whole line of Chuck it! toys is fab for my frenetic fetcher. You'll be glad you tried this & any of their other toys.
Just ok toy
It is not as bright as I expected. I recharge it with flashlight so many times during play time. It does not glow much.
Awesome toy for Big Dogs
Our BIG Airedale LOVES to fetch and play frisbee and catch! He's always after the kids toys and sports balls and always pops them, so I was on the look out for something he couldn't chew up and destroy AND that would last. This did the trick. It has become one of his fav toys along w his ruffwear frisbee. Hes attempted several times to chew on it but gave up.
Not happy with product quality
Destroyed in 2 seconds out of the box. Not made as durable as the chuckit ball
I know I own the Chocolate Lab answer to Cujo, but this toy didn't last :10 minutes with my kid. I was hoping it would take him a few days (like those knotted ropes that Chewy sells). Alas, it didn't come close to keeping him busy.