Chuckit! Pro Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes one ball for hours of fun with your pup
- Exercise your buddy while saving your arm
- Hands- free pickup so you don’t have to touch anymore doggy slobber
- Features an ergonomic handle for ultimate comfort and control
- Made of durable lightweight flexible plastic
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Fanatic Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.26Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price$7.20List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium, 2 pack$7.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Tuffy's Bull Bevo Plush Dog Toy$37.49Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Wheel Dog Toy, Large$18.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Toss Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Chuckle Squeaky Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$9.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Pro Launcher Dog Toy, 18M$16.35Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy, XX-Large$14.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Tuffy's Dinosaur Triceratops Plush Dog Toy$54.52Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||N/A|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Launchers||Launchers||Launchers||Launchers||Launchers, Balls|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
228 Customer Reviews
Next Level Chuckit!
Love the original chuckit and was very disappointed when I got back to the car to find it had fallen out of my bag. I stumbled upon this gem when buying a replacement and am so happy I did. The longer length means I no longer have to bend over to pick up the ball and it throws really far! My German Shepard loves to run and this keeps her going constantly.
I have several Chuck-it launchers, and love the comfortable handle on the Pro. However, I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks, and the medium rubber Chuck-it balls I use, even the worn smooth ones, still stick and don’t release without a full power throw and a sudden jerky stop to force a ball release. That sudden stop motion reduces control of distance and trajectory, and further creates elbow soreness after repeated use, so into the the bin it goes. I’m back to using my old base 18” model which works great. I had similar ball sticking problems with a base level 12” launcher and a 25” launcher, too, so it seems like quality control issue in production. I don’t use the felt covered balls so I don’t know if it’s an issue with them. When you get a good one with just the right amount of friction and resistance to hold and release the ball with your natural throwing motion, these launchers are great. Unfortunately, I’ve had three now that haven’t worked well with the rubber covered medium Chuck-it balls. The balls end up bouncing on the ground in front of you.
So the original or fuzzy ball did not make it through one session of playing fetch!! So how do I rate the Chuckit without a ball?!?
Great launcher, freebie useless
The launcher is great, but the chuckit ball freebie that comes with it didn't even last 2 minutes with my dog before it split completely open.
A bit heavier but works great!
Dog collects balls he finds in the street. After researching Chuckit!, I now know about models for various sized balls and handle lengths. Wow, I was so sheltered with my common launcher! So I ordered this size L to fit the latest ball acquisition. I like it! The larger ball is easier to see at a distance. The launcher takes some adjustments in technique (It's heavier but throws longer). Dog likes the extra distance too!
Love this thrower
My last when missing and I cant throw a ball as far as i can with this. So had to get a new one
Doesn't fit a standard tennis ball
I was excited to receive this strongman, muscular throwing machine with the abundance of tennis balls I've collected next to the tennis courts. VERY disappointed when I received a rather heavy, custom sized (larger) ball! Plus, it's rather rough on my 50 year old shoulder to wing this jalopy out in the field of play. Periodically the Pooch will run off and drop the ball somewhere in the hinterland and it will get lost. Now I need to buy oversized, customized balls that will fit this Chuckit! beast. Go figure... I now need to buy another one - must have been their masterplan.
The ball only lasted 10 minutes. Needs to come with one of the rubber XL balls
okay for big dog
The balls for this are BIG..although my dog enjoyed it (yellow lab), I think the medium size balls with chuckit are better for fetching, etc. Also I found it a bit heavy.
received the 26L launcher today, and it is great! however, the ball that was included was inferior! it lasted approximately 4 minutes! if you order this, do yourself a favor, and order the ultra rubber tough ball along with it!