Frisco Melamine Dog & Cat Food Scoop with Bamboo Handle, 1 Cup
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Melamine, Bamboo, Wood, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||N/A||Travel|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Capacity (Max)||1 cup||.5 Cup||1 cup||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Elegant cream melamine scoop with stylish bamboo handle.
- Pre-measured to hold one cup, so it’s perfect for portion control.
- A chic addition to any home décor look.
- Part of the Frisco modern bamboo dining series.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 2-in-1 Collapsible Food Scoop with Clip, 1 Cup$8.20Chewy Price
- Petmate Food Scoop With Microban, 2 cup$2.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Silicone Dog & Cat Food Mat, Teal, Medium$7.24Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Silicone Dog & Cat Placemat, Pink$10.14Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Bone Dry Lattice Paw Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray, Small$5.74Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Treat Jar with Wood Lid, 4 Cups$11.38Chewy Price
- Frisco Curved Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$18.02Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Always Kiss Your Dog Goodnight Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$31.63Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Black Fetch Placemat, Mini$7.22Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Scattered Bones Tapestry Placemat$9.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Am I Adopted Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$27.93Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring I Work Hard Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$32.17Chewy Price$44.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Great until it broke
I loved this when I got it. But after about a month, cat food apparently overwhelmed it and the handle just snapped right off. As I went to write this review, I saw many others with the same problem. If I'd seen them before I bought it, I don't think I would have. Sad, because it's really cool, is well balanced, and looks nice. But broken it's just awkward and hard to use.
BROKE after less than a month of having it.
Purchased to measure dog food for a puppy. Have food in a Vittles food storage container. Keep cup in same storage container. Cup is used to measure out food, food is dumped into dog dish and cup is placed right back into storage container. It is not subjected to any kind of improper treatment other than for what it was designed for. scooping up a cup of dog food to measure an exact cup. Yet, after only a month of use, the handle snapped right off. $7 for a measuring cup is pretty steep price. I would have expected it to last much longer.
We have the matching food and water bowls for both our cat and dog. But after only owning this scoop for two days I think, my daughter dropped it and the handle broke off. She’s only one, so she’s not too tall. It will glue back on just fine, but not super duper heavy duty haha. But we love it!
Cute! but breaks easy:(
was in love with the way the scoops looked & perfect sizing but all three handles broke off after a few weeks of having them:(
My daughter was using random plastic recyclable bowls for scooping her cat's food, and they were laying everywhere in her bedroom. These are great quality, and a great color to make it easy to locate in the room, or inside of a food bag. The random bowls have gone down to a minimum, at last! At the "buy 2, get 1" price, I was sure to get one for my cat also. Not too big, Not too small.
LOVE THIS SCOOPER!
I honestly love this scooper so much! The handle is firm idk why so many bad reviews about it I haven’t had a problem. It’s really cute on my counter! Id say if your looking for something cheap just to scoop food and be really cute and decorative this would be it!!
cute but fragile
I love how this scoop looks and it matches the container we store our pup’s food in perfectly. However, when I was feeding her last night I accidentally dropped it and the handle snapped off. Obviously it’s not meant to handle huge impacts because it’s a food scoop, but it only fell about two feet onto our wood floors and was in two pieces.
A Bit Large
Larger than a typical 1 cup dry measure and just a little big for the container I keep dry food in, I have to unscrew the lid to get it in and out rather than use the flip top. Not a problem, still better than using a tablespoon but I wish there were size options. Something that looks like this but in a 1/2 cup size would be perfect.
Worst Food Scoop
DO NOT BUY!!! Bought 3 of these, hoping one would hold up. Nope, everyone of these handles broke from the cup.. You tap it on anything (have to handle with kids gloves) or it brakes easily. You can not glue them, won't hold up. Don't drop them in your kibble bag or it will brake!! Again, DO NOT BUY!!!
Useful and Cute
It's so cute and makes scooping up kibble easy. I love the style and quality.