Chuckit! Tumble Bumper Dog Toy, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Random bounce tumbling action keeps your pup guessing and entertained.
- Multilayer construction for added durability.
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent toy from getting lost.
- Can be used in the water for a splashing good time.
- Made of soft but sturdy material that's easy on a dog's mouth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Tennis Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$9.30Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Wheel Dog Toy, Large$16.38Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Tug Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$5.10Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Classic Biscuit Ball Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Baseball Tough Dog Chew Toy$10.90Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Busy Buddy Squirrel Dude Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Petstages Monkey Stuffing-Free Squeaky Dog Plush Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Jack Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large, Orange$22.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Tuffy's Dinosaur Triceratops Plush Dog Toy$54.99Chewy Price
- KONG Aqua Dog Toy, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Exercise, Tough Chewer|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
Chuckit Tumble Bumper
My 2 year old loves the frisbee and chuckit toys. She is a heavy chewer but these seem to hold up for her. Loves playing fetch keeps her healthy.
Not for any chewers
About 5 minutes after the Chewy box arrived, the nylon was ripped and the foam exposed. Chuck-it balls remain the favorite. Love Chewy, this toy? not so much.
A definite favorite
My large German Shepherd LOVES this toy. Alas, after 2 weeks, she was able to tear through the stitching with her sharp teeth and strong jaws. She's sad that it's now missing (I had to throw it away), so I'll have to buy another one the next time I submit a Chewy order.
Own a 20 lb dog.he chew up the toys in 10 minutes or less. Rubber and foam he was eaten.
Stitching doesn’t hold up
This is the second one we’ve bought and it’s too bad but unfortunately the stitching along the seam just doesn’t hold up. Our dog Rocko loves this toy and we restitched our last one to make it last. Eventually bought a new one and again it happened. We haven’t even had it a week and he’s only played with it a few times. Our dog won’t be happy when we have to toss it in the garbage. We wish theyd use better material because we’d buy so many more!
My and Charleygirl love to fetch and these toy keeps them busy
Was using a stick This is a fantastic toy that holds up and is safe
A great bouncy and irresistable fetch toy. Just don't let them chew it or the seam will undo eventually. But an awesome toy to play fetch. I have 1 that I use daily and 2 new ones as a backup. I fixed the seam with leather "string" and wrapped it around the toy multiple times. It seems to be holding so I expect it to last several more months.
Not strong enough to withstand a chewer such as a large lab
Within a few minutes of receiving it, as soon as my dog dug into it, the cover ripped and the foam pieces were in her mouth. Too flimsy for a lab or a strong chewer.
Dog chewed up
My dog ripped the fabric part up in 5 minutes (or less). He is not a particularly aggressive chewer. Would not recommend.