Chuckit! Ultra Tug Ball Tough Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High bouncing balls that are sure to get your playful pup's tail wagging.
- Designed specifically for the game of fetch, you and your fur baby can "go long!"
- Features and extra-thick rubber core and quality material that offers hours of playtime.
- Bright color gives increased visibility and helps prevent balls from getting lost.
- Compatible with the Chuckit! Ball Launchers for an even rowdier game of fetch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- DealKONG Aqua Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.54Chewy Price
- KONG Stuff a Ball Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$7.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealChuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$7.40Chewy Price
- KONG Classic Biscuit Ball Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealKONG Ball Dog Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealKONG Extreme Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Safestix Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 2 pack$6.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KONG Classic Dog Toy, XX-Large$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy|
|Material||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
196 Customer Reviews
This was a good product, solid construction.....unfortunately i didn't realize I ordered a small for a German Shepherd.....so, i gave this one to a friend whose 8lb terrier has declared it her favorite toy. The small was the ideal size for her and she is unable to tear it up. Chewy didn't have it in a larger size at the time so i did pick it up somewhere else for my dog and it is a favorite toy. Well made product and the strap allows me to play tug with her which makes it even more fun for her.
Great for pitbull pup
Reading the other reviews, I'd say to be careful what size you are buying. Got the "small" size and it is a good size for a 15 pound, 2 and a half month old pitbull puppy. She loves to tug and the handle helps her pick it up when we play some fetch. Pup likes to chew on all parts of it.
Ball was much smaller than what I had purchased in the past. Perhaps it said sizes available but I didn’t see that , I want the larger ball,
Loved, but small and it frays
I wanted a tug toy that would be slow to fray because I am concerned about my pup eating long 'threads' of frayed material. I had put the medium sized version of the Tug Ball Toy in my cart, but when I went back to finalize the transaction, they only had the small version left. The strap on the small is too short for my pup to really tug, and it would work better for smaller dogs. The ball itself is fairly durable. My pup still managed to chew ball pieces off of the bit where the strap attaches.The strap will fray if your pup is a chewer. Not all Chuckit! toys are as tough as their names imply.
size selection not provided
Site didn’t allow selection of size this came in a small without asking and is too small for my dog
Great toy but not for really really tough chewers
The ball is in tact, but the strap only lasted a couple days. That is typical, though, for my boy. If someone really comes up with a Buddy proof fun toy, let me know. (Buddy - 65 pound black lab.)
These are the best toy for my GSD. We train with it every day! It is good for tug, throws well, and is tough enough to last well. I like the weight of it so it doesn’t bounce as randomly (toward trees or causing crazy leaps in the air). I didn’t know this existed until we won one at a trial in Casper, WY. That club put on an awesome trial with great prizes and this quickly became our favorite!
Great fetching and chew toy!
Luke loves this ball on a strap! He will fetch it, lay around and chew on it, carry it by the strap, toss it around, it is a self entertainment package. I like the strap, it is easy to grab and makes flipping the ball much easier. We play fetch in the office with it all the time.
This is my dogs FAVORITE toy! When they are on sale I always buy a bunch and hide these balls from him until we lose one. This is the best sale price I have ever found and I look for these every time I go to pet stores, hardware stores, or anywhere that has dog toys!
Pibble loves it.
I have a mutt that is mostly Amstaff and currently this is his favorite toy. He chewed through the "rope" part in a day but he still has it and plays with it regularly. It's his throw toy.