CLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- One side has ridges so you can hear your pal scratching at it from a distance, and the other side is smooth to silence scratching noises.
- Over time, it trains your dog or cat to stop scratching and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Easy to install by just placing onto doorknob or securing with optional hook-and-loop fastener; includes optional fuzzy fastener disc.
- Made in the USA with 100% recyclable polymer plastic, and can be customized to fit any area with scissors; measures 43 inches tall and 18 inches wide.
- Patent pending guard shields your door, doorframe, or wall from pet scratches and damage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$29.95Chewy Price
- CLAWGUARD Furniture Scratch Shields, 2 count, Large$13.84Chewy Price$18.95List Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Door Paw-Tector for Dog & Cat, Gray$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL, 4 count$55.94Chewy Price$140.00List Price
- PetSafe SSSCAT Deterrent Dog & Cat Spray Replacement Can, 3.89-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Petdiary Dog Deterrent Spray Refill, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price
- DogCare ED11 Ultrasonic Dog Bark Deterrent, Small, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- DogCare TC-System-11 Dog Training System, Small, Black$39.99Chewy Price
- PeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$19.90Chewy Price
- DogCare UT-Deterrent-13 Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent, Small, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||—||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Material||—||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Maybe if your door is made for this…
Started working from home and have to keep my cat in a different room. I purchased this thinking it would be an easy fix, as he’s tearing the door up to get out. There’s one hole on this, in kind of an odd spot. Couldn’t even cut it to fit properly…. Ended up being a waste of money. I cut it into sheets to fit the areas he is scratching.
Decent quality, not effective
My Maltese managed to tear off the barrier from the door knob. No way to actually secure the plastic. Effective to combat scratching? The material for sure, but the device overall, no.
Not working for us, sticks out too much for one cat and Che is chewing in the edges, other cat can reach door knob and bangs on it.
Too expensive for item
I received this for my exterior back door. I had to cut off a little more than half of it for it to fit. It’s too tight around the door knob so it’s hard to open the door. For what it cost, it was too expensive. It does work. But isn’t worth more than $10 in my opinion.
Easy to install
Easy to cut to shape and affix. Should be supplied with more Velcro if not using doorknob
No more destruction
My pups get a little excited when someone is at my front door, so they’ve clawed my door frame off at the bottom of the door. I had already purchased one for my door leading to my garage and that worked, So, I bought a second one, which is working nicely. It also prevents them from darting out the front door.
Was no match for my lil puppy
I was so excited to get this put up, but unfortunately it was no match for my lil anxious Shih Tzu. He is about 15lbs, and he tore it down immediately. To be fair we didnt put the little sticky attachements on at first, but then two days later we added them and he still tore it right down. The product itself it great, but my dog was able to tear it down and continued to scratch on the door frame.
Protects door from cat claws
I bought this to protect my office door from cat claws while I'm in meetings. It was easy to cut to size.
This is great item I wish I had purchased earlier. Protects door, molding and wall from scratches from my excited dogs when they are wanting to go out.
Yes Yes Yes
I wish we did this years ago. Having cats for the last 25 years has been rough on our Atrium door leading to the outside. Nothing we blocked the door with really stopped them from scratching the trim and door. This put and end to it.