Cloud Star Crunchy Tricky Trainers Salmon Flavor Dog Treats, 8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, bite-sized treats that are perfect for training
- Satisfying crunch, without the greasy residue
- Perfect to use with treat-dispensing toys
- No corn, wheat or soy
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Active Life Chicken & Rice Flavor Large Biscuit Dog Treats, 15lb box$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Tricky Trainers Chewy Peanut Butter Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Oven Baked Crunchy Biscuit Dog Treats, 16-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealCloud Star Crunchy Tricky Trainers Cheddar Flavor Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealCloud Star Chewy Tricky Trainers Liver Flavor Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealCloud Star Crunchy Tricky Trainers Liver Flavor Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$5.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Zuke's Mini Naturals Beef Recipe Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$16.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits Trainers Training Bites Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealBuddy Biscuits Trainers Training Bites Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealCloud Star Tricky Trainers Chewy Liver Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$13.09Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.44Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Tricky Trainers Cheddar Dog Crunchy Treats, 12-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Zuke's Mini Naturals Peanut Butter & Oats Recipe Training Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$16.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pearled Barley, Oat Flour, Salmon Meal...||Pearled Barley, Oat Flour, Dried Chicken Liver...||Dried Cheddar Cheese, Pearled Barley, Oat Flour...||Whole Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal...||Pumpkin, Ground Oats, Barley...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Liver, Meat||Cheese||Fruits & Vegetables||Bacon, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Our fave training treat
I have purchased multiple times for my little guy and our senior girl at home. They both love them and the low calorie/limited ingredient aspect are great for training and reinforcing training throughout the day. Each piece is slightly larger than a pea and don’t crumble easily, so they’re convenient if you like keeping a handful in your pocket - no mess!
great for training!
my husky loves these treats! since he’s a big dog i love to use them to teach him teeth awareness. i hold the treat in my fingers and he nibbles at the treat gently. these are also perfect for training on the go! small enough to not be filling during training, and don’t seem to be “fatty.” my baby loves these and i love them too! i wish there would be deals where you buy a certain amount and get one or two for free. we will continue to buy these for him though. they are his favorite treat!
I'm really excited about these treats mainly because their crunch! (So is my dog.) Unlike other reviews, I do not think they are like "sawdust" or anything other than completely tasty rewards for my Elkhound, Sove. They're especially useful for training-heavy days, since they're so low-cal that I can give my 52-lb dog about 20 per day. Sove loves the crunch, and they're small enough they don't create more than a momentary pause after a trick, so I can reward him in steps, which is particularly helpful for new or complicated tricks. They have a very mild scent, and don't make his breath smell at all. (I also have the chewy version of these treats, which have a stronger smell—though still manageable—for context.) This is a distinct advantage for the salmon treats I seek out since Sove's a northern breed, all of which tend to put off quite the scent. I'm also so pleased by the simple list of ingredients because my dog has a sensitive stomach, and I can rest easy knowing these rewards treat him well. The bag also comes with a hefty amount of treats within, which is a good value for your dollar. If you have medium-sized northern dog like mine, though, you'll want to have a few on hand because he'll be a huge fan of them!
Great for training!!!!
If you have a small dog, these are the best training treats!!! They are loved by your puppy, yet small enough that the dog does not get full while training.
Perfect training treats and food toppers
We like these better than chewy type treats because chewy treats dry out and harden quickly if left out. They go in our treat pouch on walks and sometimes get put on top of kibble at meal time. The only problem is they came very crumbly! And as they're very small treats, once they crumble, they're not salvageable. Not sure if they crumbled before packaging or during shipping, but that was very disappointing! Otherwise the amount you get is worth the price.
I purchased these to give to my dogs for when we do off leash walks - everyone checks in regularly for them!
Low Guilt Treats
I like these since they're low calorie and limited ingredients.
Treats and training
Great treat and small perfect for my pug she’s always waiting for a treat!!
Right size for training
My furry kid loves this treat. He is more eager during training now so that he can have the treats.
GSD puppy wont touch these
Maybe I have a picky eater but my GSD puppy 13 weeks won't touch these