Cobalt Aquatics Brine Shrimp Flakes Fish Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Thoughtfully formulated brine shrimp-based formula for all tropical and marine herbivores and omnivores—especially those picky fish transitioning to prepared foods.
- Balanced recipe supports consistent growth and healthy color.
- Will not cloud the water in your tank so you keep your clear view of your fishy friends.
- Fortified with probiotics and Cobalt BLUE flakes for a healthy digestive and immune system.
- Creates minimal waste for a cleaner aquarium.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 3 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 500-g bag$24.50Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.27Autoship Price
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 2 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Bug Pro Crisps Fish Food, 500-g jar$25.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Omega One Small Cichlid Pellets Floating Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$11.19List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Brown Seaweed Algae Grazer Fish Food, 24-sheets$9.04Chewy Price$9.09List Price$8.59Autoship Price
- NorthFin Jumbo Formula 6 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 250-g bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Omega One Small Marine Pellets with Garlic Fish Food, 8.25-oz jar$11.80Chewy Price$13.79List Price$11.21Autoship Price
- NorthFin Marine Formula 1 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 100-g bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- NorthFin Kelp Wafers 14 mm Fish Food, 100-g bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Omega One Large Marine Pellets with Garlic Fish Food, 20-oz jar$19.89Chewy Price$22.39List Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Omega One Large Sinking Goldfish Pellets Fish Food, 7.5-oz jar$8.88Chewy Price$10.09List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Smartemia Floating & Sinking Granule Fish Food, 6.8-oz bottle$18.86Chewy Price$42.38List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Meal, Dried Brine Shrimp, Brewers Dried Yeast...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Salmon Fish Meal, Mysis Shrimp, Brewers Dried Yeast...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Soy Flour...|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Everyone went banaynays for this
From top to bottom of the tanks, all the fishies and inverts chowed down. Tetras (long skirts, embers, cochu blues); Rasboras (harlequins, purple harlequins); Microdevario kubotai; and Rainbowfish "Pseudomugil (blue eye forktail ["Furcatus"], red neon blue eye ["Luminatus"]. Not to mention the Amanos scurrying about with a huge flopppy blue flake in its clutches. BOTTOM Corys (pandas, greens, venezuelan oranges, albinos, pygmies, peppers) Loaches (chocolate & striped kuhlis, yoyos) Other Marmorkrebs crayfish Amano shrimp
Fish won't eat it
My fish wouldn't eat it. I thought it would be a nice change for them but it was just a waste of money.
Colbalt brine shrimp flakes
My cichlids went crazy for this. Will buy again! Thank you for the fast shipping.