Cobalt Aquatics Color Flakes Fish Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features probiotics to help support healthy digestion.
- Cobalt Blue Flakes are crafted with a triple dose of vitamins and minerals.
- Creates minimal waste for a cleaner aquarium.
- Made in the USA.
- A 2-year shelf life means less waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NorthFin Jumbo Formula 6 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 1-kg bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- NorthFin Kelp Wafers 14 mm Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Bug Pro Crisps Fish Food, 500-g jar$25.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Discus Hans Flake Fish Food,, 5-oz bottle$22.08Chewy Price$24.14List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Brine Shrimp Flakes Fish Food, 5-oz bottle$18.24Chewy Price$22.94List Price
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 2 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 3 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Fluval Multi Protein Formula Cichlid Pellets Fish Food, 5.29-oz jar$6.05Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.75Autoship Price
- Aqueon Color Enhancing Cichlid Pellet Fish Food, 4.5-oz bag$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Gold-N Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$157.81Chewy Price$149.92Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Kelp Flakes Fish Food, 2.2-oz jar$9.25Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.79Autoship Price
- Omega One Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 1.1-lb jar$16.20Chewy Price$18.39List Price$15.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Shrimp Meal...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Ground Brown Rice...||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast...|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||—||—||Color Enhancement||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I am giving my fish time to adapt to the new food. I have fed my fish the same foods for several years and they are playing hardball. I mix it with what they normally eat and watch how much they spit out. They are getting better and better with the new flavor. I have been a Tropical Fish Enthusiast from age fifteen and I am now sixty seven. I have years of experience with Tropical Fish. They can be finicky, and they are in this case. Time will tell.