Cobalt Aquatics Microvue 30 Aquarium Kit 30, 8-gal
About This Item
- Crystal clear glass tank made with clear silicone sealant for an uninterrupted view of your fish.
- Comes with a Clearvue 20 internal filter to help keep water clean and clear.
- The 6-watt LED light puts the spotlight on your finned friend.
- Makes a great choice for bettas, goldfish, nano reefs, planted tanks, shrimp and other small community fish (sold separately).
- Aquarium kit makes it easy to start your own aquatic environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lifegard Crystal Bookshelf Aquarium, 22-gal$301.71Chewy Price
- GloFish Betta Fish Aquarium Kit, 3-gal$59.82Chewy Price$82.34List Price
- Tetra LED Cube Kit Fish Aquarium, 3-gal$38.28Chewy Price$52.39List Price
- Marineland Portrait Blade Light Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$65.45Chewy Price$110.89List Price
- Tetra Crescent Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$73.08Chewy Price$79.59List Price
- Koller Products Tropical 360 View Aquarium Starter Kit, 3-gal$35.23Chewy Price
- Koller Products Tropical 180 View Fish Aquarium, 3.5-gal$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium w/ Side Filter, 14.26-gal$180.99Chewy Price$217.71List Price
- Aqueon LED NeoGlow Aquarium Starter Kit, Pink, 5.5-gal$75.99Chewy Price
- Marina LED Aquarium Kit, 20-gal$142.43Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- Koller Products Tropical Panaview Aquarium Starter Kit, 5-gal$24.99Chewy Price
- Aqueon LED MiniBow SmartClean Fish Aquarium Kit, Black, 5-gal$69.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate...||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate...||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Decent for beginner
I've had many tanks over the past 25yrs but have been out of it long enough that I've gotten rid of all of my supplies. I wanted to set up a nano tank with some plants, shrimp, tetras but was feeling lazy so I went with a "kit" against my better judgment- kits just never have great quality lights/filters imo. I liked that this tank was glass and not acrylic. Amazingly, it arrived without damage! It truly is just a glass box. I was immediately disappointed with the light. It is advertised as having "2 light options" but I think they are referring to the fact that you can BUY the other option. This light is 6w LED either on or off - I immediately ordered a programmable one for another $20. The filter also seems really lame. Just suction with a very coarse sponge. Again, I immediately bought a different filter for an additional $20. In summary, I could have saved a BUNCH of money if I had just bought a 10g tank, glass hood, light and filter separately BUT if you are new to fish keeping and aren't sure what to get, this is a pretty decent option.
This tank Is not suitable for goldfish, you need at least 20 gallons and you can only put 2 gold fish in ...unfortunately Chewy is not knowledgeable on what kind of fish go in the proper tank