Cobalt Aquatics Shrimp Pellets Fish Food, 4.5-oz jar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supplemental sinking food to complement a regular diet.
- Pellets provide extra vitamins and nutrients for shrimp.
- Ideal for tropical fish and bottom feeders such as larger cichlids, oscars, pacus, loaches and catfish.
- Will not cloud the water in your tank.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 3 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Kelp Wafers 14 mm Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Jumbo Formula 6 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 500-g bag$9.80Chewy Price$24.99List Price$9.31Autoship Price
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 2 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Bug Pro Crisps Fish Food, 130-g jar$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Cichlid Premium Fish Flakes Fish Food, 16-oz tub$24.20Chewy Price$44.77List Price
- NorthFin Veggie Formula 3 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 100-g bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Ocean Nutrition Spirulina Flake Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$7.42Chewy Price
- Ocean Nutrition Brine Shrimp Plus Flakes Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$6.37Chewy Price$7.11List Price
- Aqueon PRO Foods Revitanew Formula Fish Food, 5-oz jar$11.49Chewy Price$13.49List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Aqueon PRO Revitanew Formula Fish Food, 1.4-oz jar$4.63Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Soy Flour...||Shrimp Meal, Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes)...||Shrimp Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Dried Skimmed Milk, Fish Meal, Dried Yeast...||Fish Meal, Wheat, Rice Flour...|
|Fish Type||Bottom Feeder||Bottom Feeder, Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder|
|Health Feature||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Dehydrated baby shrimp
These appear to be real, dehydrated, baby shrimp and my fish love them
My ingredients don't match Chewy's
These are called SHRIMP PELLETS. Nowhere in my ingredient list on my bottle even say shrimp at all. Garlic powder, brine shrimp meal, krill, all good for a cory. These are on Chewy's list of ingredients. When no one in my tank wants to touch the stuff i wondered why. I looked on the bottle. My ghost shrimp eat everything and they won't eat this. They grab it and throw it away. Why is poultry feathers in a fish food? I never tried this brand before. Nothing edible for a fish but maybe the fish meal. NO SHRIMP LISTED AT ALL. what's with this brand????????
Great food for fish!
Don’t let bad reviews fool you. This is a great food for fish that eat shrimp! My clown loaches, Cory cats, and plecos love this stuff!!! Make sure you are feeding the right species smh.
Great for Catfish!
Feeding these to my Cory cats. Great price for a lot of food!