Cobalt Aquatics Total Freshwater Aquarium Organic Removing & Ion Exchange Resins
About This Item
- Broad-spectrum water purification media with Total Organics, Total Nitrate and Total Softener.
- Removes colors, odors, ammonium, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate and metals.
- All-in-one blend is a stand-alone chemical filtration system.
- Does not release the collected pollutants into the water when exhausted.
- For use in your freshwater tank—not designed for saltwater systems.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluval C2 Foam Pad Filter Media, 2 count$6.48Chewy Price$6.49List Price$6.16Autoship Price
- Fluval C2 Activated Carbon Filter Media, 3 count$6.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Fluval C2 Ammonia Remover Filter Media, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Fluval U4 Foam Pad Filter Media$3.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.75Autoship Price
- Fluval U3 Foam Pad Filter Media$3.29Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.13Autoship Price
- Fluval U1 Foam Pad Filter Media$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Fluval Nano Fine Foam Pad Filter Media, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Fluval C4 Zeo-Carb Filter Media, 3 count$11.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- AquaClear Ammonia Remover Filter Insert, 2 count$19.78Chewy Price$21.98List Price$18.79Autoship Price
- Fluval C4 Bio-Screen Pad Filter Media, 3 count$10.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Fluval C3 Zeo-Carb Filter Media, 3 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fluval C4 Poly/Foam Pad Filter Media, 3 count$12.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.16Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Finally can keep German Blue Rams alive!
I have been in the fish hobby since late 80’s with only a 10 year break for my kids sports. Never had an issue raising any type of fish, except the German Blue Ram. After an unbelievable amount of failures with the GBR, I gave up and chalked the GBR losses to poor genes. I came across Cobalt Fresh while looking for newer and possibly better water softeners for a few of my tanks. Noticing that Fresh pretty much matches the needs of a GBR, I decided to try it. I received the Fresh in December and gave the GBR’s another shot before the new year. I now have 6 Electric Blue GBRs in my show tank and 2 originals in a breeding tank. Using Fresh in my tanks is the only change I made. Prior to Fresh, my GBR’s lived 2-4 months on avg. I am going on 7 months with my current purchases with only one loss during that time. Can’t really find anything about this product online unless it is from the Cobalt website. That being said, I am posting this review to get the word out there. Unless my towns water department changed the way they treat the water without me knowing, Fresh is the only Chang I made. I would also like to say that this product recharges best with bleach. The salt treatment doesn’t seem to last as long as when I recharge with bleach. I also recharge for 2 days, much longer than the 8 hours recommended. If there is any negative to this product at all, it would be that my planted tank plants do not seem to grow as fast. Banana Plants still produce lily pads but the Tiger Lotus grows extremely slow since using this product. Slow plant growth is not necessarily a negative since the plants still survive and do well, it just significantly reduces the numbers of propagated plants I churn out. I would love to see someone else post their results and opinions on this product to see if results are similar to what I noticed.