CollarDirect Leather Cat Collar with Bell
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The collar comes in a variety of sizes and lengths to best suit your feline friend.
- Soft yet strong leather and a metal buckle and D-ring are durable enough for plenty of adventures.
- Your kitty can quickly and easily release from the collar in case she gets snagged on something.
- The lightweight collar won’t irritate her skin and the small metal bell adds a friendly ding.
- A variety of vibrant colors will suit your cat’s unique style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Country Brook Design Rainbow Hearts Polyester Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, 8 to 12-in neck, 1/2-in wide$7.95Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Frisco Tie Dye Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.35Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Pettsie Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Friendship Bracelet, Blue, 8 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Green, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Necoichi Ninja Bandana Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$18.28Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Red Dingo Snake Eyes Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8 to 12.5-in neck, 1/2-in wide$6.88Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Necoichi Kimono Bandana Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Pettsie Heart Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Friendship Bracelet, Pink, 8 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- CollarDirect Leopard Breakaway Buckle Cat Collar, Pink$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||N/A||N/A||Bell||Bell, Reflective, Training, Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
|Collar Type||Standard||Breakaway, Standard||Breakaway||Breakaway||Breakaway|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
good but not
When I got the black one the elastic piece on it was stretched out my beige one had no problems the belles are cute but the collar is too long it hangs off my kittens they should really add a ring to it so you can slide it in otherwise I have no problems it’s a really good collar just not the absolute best
I got this for my cat because he kept breaking and/or slipping out of fabric collars in weeks or sometimes just days. However, I'm just retiring this collar now. A year and a half later and it's still pretty good! The elastic is just wearing out so it's finally time for a new one
I have 4 cats, two are younger siblings. No collar can hold Buddy and it’s not a big he doesn’t like to escape. His sister does and this is the only collar that stands up to her brothers ruff housing. Yes he not only removes his collars, but hers as well. He’s unable to get this one off her and we love it. It’s our second once so far.
Doesn’t stay closed
Collar is much flimsier than I expected for leather. The end also doesn’t stay against the collar even though it’s on the smallest size and has a long tail to slide into the d ring. Needs another loop around the collar for the tail to slide into.
Perfect for what I needed.
I got this because I ordered a name tag that hooks to the actual collar and the collar isn’t a breakaway. I have a newly tame feral that I didn’t want getting lost and this was perfect for her and she loves it. I’m planning on getting my other 2 tame ferals the same name tag and collar.
Cat who hates collars
This collar is perfect for my indoor cat that likes to escape! I didn't want a breakaway collar because he would just get it off and chew it up, but he fights every accessory I've ever put on him. I just got it today but so far he doesn't seem to mind it. I am going to get some tags tomorrow, but I would highly recommend this for cats who don't like collars. I also removed the bell because it would just drive me crazy, lol, but otherwise I haven't had to make any modifications.
Pink collar medium size
This collar was purrfect for my cat that normally takes off the breakaway collars. This one has not came off so far, the medium was a bit long for her but I managed to cut off the piece that was sticking out and it looks great. Would definitely buy this again!
Right size matters
Received my cat collar in a timely manner but I bought a small and it took off my cats fur where the collar laid. My fault, should have bought a bigger size which I did and hopefully that won't happen again.
Exactly What I Needed
My cats all where breakaway collars so they can have a tag but also be safe. My newest kitten always managed to pull them off though. This is perfect for him! He can't just break it open ten times a day but the elastic means he's still safe if he were to ever get caught on something. He's also a black cat so the bell is so helpful in hearing him coming, not just to stop him from running out the front door but also for my elderly cat who doesn't like his kitten antics. He'll definitely have to upgrade to a better leather collar once he outgrows this as the leather is quite thin and won't hold up over time, but perfect for now for my rambunctious kitten.
Would Buy Again
Very pleased with this collar. Soft leather, great quality. Love the stretchy and close to the buckle, too. I purchased the cream color and it was the exact color of the photo.