CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The collar comes in a variety of sizes and widths to best suit your pup.
- Created from extra soft leather and durable metal hardware then finished with bright saturated colors.
- The rolled, round shape is fitting for your long-haired furry friend, helping to prevent tangles and matting.
- Durable, comfy and stylish for most ages and breeds!
- The collar that will take your pup from casual daytime play to evening special occasions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Red, 16-in$14.55Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Quick Release Leather Dog Collar, Black, Large: 15 to 23-in neck$24.45Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar, Pink, 20-in$14.01Chewy Price$15.18List Price
- CollarDirect Soft Padded Leather Dog Collar, Mint Green, Small$14.39Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealFrisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 14-in, Latigo/Cream$13.34Chewy Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Bone Dog Collar, Red, 14-in$12.99Chewy Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Burgundy, 20-in$7.56Chewy Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Heart Dog Collar, Red, 14-in$12.96Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealCollarDirect Handmade Studded Leather Dog Collar, Black, Medium$22.85Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Red Dingo Vivid PVC Dog Collar, Blue, Large: 16 to 20-in neck, 1-in wide$15.20Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Studs & Spikes Dog Collar, Red, 22-in$22.99Chewy Price
- GoTags Adjustable Nameplate Personalized Dog Collar, Orange, Medium$16.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
204 Customer Reviews
Stylish well made
I bought this for JP after his jail break from his cable outside. He stretched out his harness and got free chasing a rabbit. 200 later he is home safe and stylish as ever. His tag broke off his harness so when I got a new harness I also got a collar with his tags to be safe this time! The collar looks nice and good quality. I have taken him just to the car without his harness for rides bye bye and the collar holds fine with the leash on it but I have only used it that way for short distances so I can not attest to it being really durable.
Bought these for my 2 girls and was a let down by the quality. Immediately the excess loops fell off before the collars made it onto the dogs. The collars feel cheaply made and not very sturdy. I am untrusting to walk the girls due to the lack of quality and would strongly advise buying for any heavy puller. Ultimately if you're going for a collar for looks and nothing else it's fine.
Dull colors, quality meh
I ordered collars similar to these from Chewy 3 years back, and they were fantastic but after 3 years of hard puppy living, I needed replacements. These looked similar online, and the original product I ordered was not available, so I tried these. Sad to say that these are not nearly as nice as I hoped they would be. The colors are super dull, so if you're looking for the colors you see online, you'll be disappointed, as I was. The mint green is a dull pale green, not unattractive, just not what I wanted. The purple is straight up blue. And not a nice royal blue, either, just blue. Also, side note, they came wrapped in what looked and felt like Saran Wrap and were super hard to open. All in all, not super happy.
The leather tab that should hold the end of the collar is not attached in any way do the first time I took my dogs to the groomer the tabs were lost and now have no way to secure. Poor design.
The rolled collars are amazing They dont pull our dogs hair etc and great quality as well Lots of color choices which is nice as well These collars last a long time
Buttery soft leather
I got the beige for my Corgi. At this price point, I did not expect the high quality leather. It is so buttery soft, it feels like it should be much more expensive. I also love the extra keeper to keep the end of collar snugged down. Great value, and the beige is just beautiful
I really like the quality of this collar, super well made and strong. Love the color choice. My only concern was the loop that the end of the collar goes into is not attached and slips around. I clued the loop down where I wanted it.it now keeps the end of the collar in place.
This is the worst one I ever bought I really hate it it's dull very thick and heavy you want my honest opinion do not buy this you will regret it
Not nice quality. Strap holder slides, not anchored. Not strong material for our country dog, will tear and shred out in the woods. Save your money!
Nice but stretchy
I like how the collar fits, however we are going to have to punch one more hole. After having to grab my girl by the collar to prevent her from jumping out of the vehicle, the collar stretched a little and now can slide over her head. We did have it on the second to last hole, now it's on the last hole and still slips over her head.