ComfortFlex Fully Padded Reflective Martingale Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Fully-padded, nylon construction.
- Features highly-reflective woven strapping for night-time visibility.
- Gives you more control by applying gentle pressure without choking your doggo.
- When properly adjusted, it’s virtually impossible for your sidekick to slip out of the collar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- Euro-Dog Luxury Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Coral, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Alcott Polyester Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$12.30Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Country Brook Design Bone Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$11.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Max & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Martingale Dog Collar with Chain, Pink, Medium/Large: 16 to 19-in neck, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Pink, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$12.97Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Pink, Medium: 15 to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$18.34Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Pattern 1, X-Large: 23 to 30-in neck, 1.5-in wide$11.69Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Padded||Reflective||Reflective, Training||Reflective||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Love these collars!
Love these for my 4 dogs. Adjust them properly and just slip them off/on. Best part is they don't get as stinky as regular nylon collars do. I have a pool and these collars hand loose and the material dries fast. Great for dog's with big necks that can slip out of regular collars. Can adjust so they never get too tight! The reflective stripes are a nice feature though mine wore off after 5+ years. Collar still functions fine. My only complaint is sizing and width. For my 50-ish pound dogs the medium is plenty big, but for my 40 pounders it seems a little too wide and a small will be too small in length. I'd prefer the medium be 1" wide. It LOOKS too big for my smaller dogs. But all-in-all I love these collars. Long lasting, easy to put on/off, and dries fast.
Our rescue dog is a Lab/Shar-Pei mix, weighs 42 lbs. and is VERY STUBBORN. Walks were a struggle because of the constant pulling. Due to her thick neck and smaller head, we had problems finding a collar she couldn’t slip out of; too tight, she would choke, too loose, would slip off. I saw dogs with this type of collar on the TV show Pit Bulls & Parolees and Cesar 911. I’m very happy that I went to CHEWY and found this collar (ComfortFlex fully padded reflective martingale dog collar) it is FANTASTIC. From day one it helped immensely with the tugging. I highly recommend this exact collar; we bought size MEDIUM. I included a picture of Tipper for reference. This is before we found the ComfortFlex collar, so it's not shown in the picture.
Well padded -- but over the head
I wanted to try a new martingale collar that was padded. This fits the bill perfectly. However, it goes on over the head. My dog doesn't wear his martingale collar unless we are going for a walk, so putting it on over his head is a bit of hassle.
I always like getting a collar put on, it means we're going for a walk or I get treats for doing things! My human put this one me once and took it off and put my old collar back on. He said something about no buckle would make it difficult since I get my collar removed daily for brushing out my fluff. He did say he liked the reflective material, but I have so much fluff it wouldn't be seen anyway!
Collars for collies
My smooth girls love their new collars - a little padding and very sturdy
It’s was a gif because I don’t like martingale collar for Blue I prefer the harness, but I think Barania feel comfortable and she likes it
Great for training
This collar works really well as a training tool for dual leash exercise with the puppy. The material is soft and doesn't put strain on the neck and can be removed pretty easily when needed. The only negative point of feedback I'd have is that the adjustment loosens on its own pretty easily. Since it's a martingale, that's not a huge deal as it still functions properly for training; but if you intend it as a primary collar while the dog is out and about it may get lost more easily than you'd expect.
5star 10characters long to post
A harness & training didnt work to stop her pulling. This collar & training makes her loose leash easier.
This collar is nowhere near as good as the one shown in the photo. The material is like this weird puffy fabric that looks like a winter coat or a puffalump stuffed animal. The collar does not keep the proper shape and creases as it goes around your dog's neck. It's lightweight but extremely cheap looking. It's not worth the price at all. I am returning it because I expected so much better. Also the color of the berry in person is less pink and more cranberry, which is not what I wanted either. It may look kind of pink in the picture but it's so much darker and redder in real life. Such a complete disappointment.
These are terrific!
I got two of these for dogs who were slipping out of their collars. I am so impressed that I came back to get a few more. I think they are worth every penny, although at first I was cringing a bit at the price.