Country Brook Design Tie-Dye Flowers Polyester Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, 8 to 12-in neck, 1/2-in wide
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This multi-color piece was made in the USA.
- Created in a lightweight, soft polyester webbing that’s designed to last.
- Features top-quality hardware and a jingly bell.
- The tie-dye flower pattern is like a blast from the past!
- Breakaway buckle releases the collar from your feline friend if she is stuck on something.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNecoichi Chirimen Kimono Bow Tie Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealNecoichi Kiku Ribbon Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealNecoichi Origami Balloon Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealNecoichi Kabuki Charm Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Navy, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealCollarDirect Leather Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, Small: 6 to 7-in neck, 3/8-in wide$8.49Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- DealNecoichi Chirimen Temari Dynasty Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple Orchid, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealNecoichi ZEN Hariko Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealNecoichi Zen Gold Fish Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealKitty Holster Cat Harness, Tiger Stripe, X-Small$20.00Chewy Price
- DealNecoichi Chirimen Sakura Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Cute, but didn’t work for us.
I bought this for our barn cat. I wanted a bell because she kills birds and I thought the bell might give them a heads up. It wasn’t on an hour. Would probably be fine on a house cat.
Both my kitties
I absolutely love this collar for my cats!! As others have said it is thin. Some think it’s flimsy. My cats are indoor with an occasional stroll on a leash. I would use their attire for this. For me, I love the fact that it’s thin, soft, lightweight, very pretty and a much better bell than others. Both my cats sometimes get a little rash at and around their collar line. So far, no rashy spots. I even let this collar fit a wee bit looser. As far as the bell goes..it may be indifferent for others but I like being able to hear that little bell. I have one short and one long haired. The one bought for them both is actually pretty, to me. The design was not the typical everyday cat collar. I am happy with this collar. I think my cats are too. I would like to see more designs in the collar made with these materials in more designs. I like to change things seasonally!! I will watch for more of this brand. Just my little quirk.
Pretty but flimsy
This collar is beautiful but seemed very thin and the clasp not very strong. After the 2nd day of having it on, my cat came home without it...sooo now she needs a new collar. Probably a nice collar for inside cats, not indoor/outdoor cats.
Break-away cat collar...
My cat undid the clasp twice so it didn't work for us
Both my cat and I love this collar. It's not too thick, the breakaway is not overly strong yet stays on very well. My cat does not like wearing collars, and I have to say this is the first one she has not objected to. The colors are great, and the bell makes just the right amount of noise. We are very pleased!
great for the money
Good Collar! the clip is secure, the size is right- less than $10= good price. 1st collar that has stayed on our cat (not gotten lost within the first week, or even hrs.) 6 weeks and still on her... Colors are bright and vibrant. Bell is secure. No complaints- and will likely get another in another pattern as well as order a pair for our kids' cats...
I like the colors and that the collar is very lightweight. Also, it was easy to take off the bell and put on my boys' name tags instead with the split ring. However, the clasp is not very strong and one of my boys has taken his off several times. And when you adjust it to the right size, it slowly slides out and doesn't stay, so needs tightening up every few days.
I love the look and the feel but the clasp is on the inside of collar so it’s impossible to get off and on a cat. I want to return if possible.
Did not realize until we received it, that it was one of the thin material collars. Had figured it was a waste, but used it anyway. Found it will actually last longer than the regular collars that gets torn up with them scratching. This is lightweight, brightly colored, and so much nicer than any other collar she has ever had. That and it stays the proper size and you can actually hear the bell!!! No sneaking out for her... Best Collar Yet! Won't have to buy another soon, but will definitely buy this one again.
Tye dye collar/ country Brook petz
Beautiful colors. I liked that it was easy to remove the bell. Once the bell was removed I replaced it with a tag. The clasp was hard to use.