Pawtitas Glow in the Dark Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable, durable and adjustable design is perfect for indoor and outdoor cats.
- Built to stand up to everyday use with reinforced, tear-resistant rip-stop nylon, and glows in the dark so you can see your kitty coming.
- Sewn-in reflective ribbon reflects light from the environment to help keep your kitty visible and safe at night.
- Breakaway buckle comes undone with shear stress to keep your pal safe as he explores the outside.
- Features durable D-ring and comes with a removable bell; available in different colors to suit your kitty’s style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Pink, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Breakaway Buckle Cat Collar, Pattern 3$11.99Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Leather Cat Collar with Bell, Lime Green, Medium: 9 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$11.34List Price
- CollarDirect Leopard Breakaway Buckle Cat Collar, Brown$9.99Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Disney Frozen II Snowflakes Personalized Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- DealFrisco Traffic Signs Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$5.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Buckle-Down DC Comics Wonder Woman Personalized Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Necoichi My Cat For President Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell, Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Bell, Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Bell||Bell||Bell|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Breakaway||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
201 Customer Reviews
not glow in the dark
This collar does not glow in the dark at all. It is barely reflective with a bright light directly on it. It was a bit difficult to adjust small enough for a 4 month old. She managed to pull it over her head within an hour. I was hoping that I would be able to find it by its glow. I did find it in the yard next door a few days later in the middle of the day. It's not a bad collar, but it's nothing special.
this is so cute! it glows in the dark and is very bright when my kitten comes into the bedroom after having been out in the sun. it lasts for a while.
My cat is hard to see
My cat is all gray and she doesn't meow so this collar is perfect to spot her. She blends with the shadows and the glowing collar really helps me know she's in the room with me.
Cute but Does Not Glow
I will keep this collar ONLY because it looks so pretty with my cat's eyes & she needs a change, but was very disappointed it doesn't really glow much, even in pitch darkness. Maybe a little more glow than a regular collar would have, but not so much that I'd label this collar as glow-in-the-dark!! The other thing is, I had to carefully cut off some excess plastic-like threading on the backside so it wouldn't scratch my cat's neck like it did on another Reviewer's cat (see her pics). Why they'd use THAT kind of thread beats me. It's thick and scratchy. I can see how it'd scratch the fur off of a poor cat. BUT I took care of that myself, although it took patience to cut it close enough so it wouldn't scratch my babe's neck. I've had to do this before with other collars, but this thread was the thickest and hardest to cut. The nail clipper worked better than scissors since I could carefully get closer without cutting the actual material. A big hassle I shouldn't have to deal with with a brand new collar. Regardless, I fixed it, and my cat looks pretty in the aqua color around her neck, so I'm glad I bought it and took my time. I don't know why it's so much more expensive than all the others, but then, it was supposed to glow in the dark. REMEMBER: Always check the backside for scratchiness before you put it on your pet, esp. around their neck! Don't make them suffer.
Not very glow in the dark, but it's cute as heck and goes good with his flea collar. Tested the breakaway, and it works well. Bell is a must have to help me find the lil void in dark corners.
Nice green color and i like the bell so I can keep track of my new kitten. A little big, but she'll grow into it
Stronger buckle than most others and lower priced..
Buckle on collars appears to be stronger than the more expensive previously purchased, time will tell,..
Not as advertised
It's an ordinary cat collar. It does not glow in the dark. Don't waste your money on this.
Expensive and not as advertised
Doesn’t glow in the dark even after being out in the sun.
A bit tricky to tighten/loosen but cute and looks nice!
Bought this for my girl Kiwi a few days ago after her old collar became threadbare from playing. It can be a bit tricky to adjust the size because of the way the straps are hooked together, I had to fiddle with it a bit to get it big and snug enough for her. However, it's super cute and has been fitting nicely so far. Hopefully, it will be able to hold up to all her playing and roughhousing!