Country Brook Design Woodland Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Slip-on, adjustable martingale collar is safe enough for everyday use or can be reserved only for training sessions.
- Made by hand with care in the USA using top-quality hardware and material for long-lasting performance and durability.
- Martingale is perfect for obedience training, thanks to gentle corrective pressure being applied when dogs pull away.
- Collar is available in a variety of sizes and comes with a matching 6’ leash to fit the needs tiny to titan dog breeds.
- Camouflage pattern is classically eye-catching and gives pups a chance to add a fashionable twist to walks and outings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Pink Camo, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Pastel Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Baby Blue, Large: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Orange, Large: 17.7 to 25.6-in neck, 1-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Pink, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Country Brook Design Bone Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, X-Large: 23 to 31-in neck, 1-in wide$11.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Dog Leash, Emerald, Medium: 5-ft long, 3/4-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training||Training||Training||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Slip On||Slip On||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Collar and leash
I ordered the wrong sized collar so haven’t gotten to use it yet but my other dogs have one exactly the same and I love them! They’re not too tight around their necks but tighten as they pull. Discourages pulling.
awesome collar and leash
Just got this camo collar and leash set. It’s super cute! Capone apparently likes it too. Just a side note- there is no clip or buckle on the collar- so it goes over the head and adjust to size. I had never bought one like this so I was a bit surprised. Overall a great value!
Good quality, good price!
The collar and leash are made very nice, and delivery was fast as well.
Good put not for puppies!
The one start review blows my mind one review had nothing to do with the collar anyway this collar is good for everything and anything however it's not good for puppies or chewers bc the leash is light and will definitely brake if u let the furbabyies chew it overall I would recommend
Great value for the money - sturdy enough for two rambunctious beagle boys
Our 2 little beagle boys are 6 months old and pretty much up to their adult size and final weight now. They are also full bore tilt, furry little tanks of endless energy, with wandering noses...you know, snips and snails and puppy dog tails. Which means they are very hard on everything they wear and play with, including their collars and leads. So far, this camo set is holding up very well, and I love the Martingale style collars...there are no collar ends for them to grab and chew on and gives us a sturdy D-ring to hook their leads and outdoor tether to.
Starter for me Puppy
Ordered prior to getting the puppy and the collar is a bit big and wide but he will grow into it. Well made and sturdy construction
Size wasn't quite right
I really like the Camo collar and leash. For my Westie, the collar is too bulky. I probably should have ordered a smaller size. The leash is great,
Handmade and great quality!! I reccomend this product!! My dog thinks it comfy too!
This looks so cute on my little dog. It has good quality
I have tried several leashes to train Lexy on and nothing. This one is comfortable around your dogs neck and the leash itself is easy to hold fits in your hands just right. I will always keep this Brand on my Lexy