Country Vet Naturals 24/14 Healthy Diet Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken meal and brown rice are the first 2 ingredients in this nutritious dog food.
- Contains prebiotic and probiotic cultures to support your sidekick’s digestive health.
- All-natural recipe contains no corn, wheat or soy.
- A good choice for weight-control and sensitive canine tummies.
- Formulated with highly-digestible ingredients, vitamins and minerals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Country Vet Naturals 28-16 Grain-Free Dog Food, 1-lb bag$4.27Chewy Price$4.29List Price$4.06Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals 24-10 Senior Dog Food, 5-lb bag$8.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.21Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals 30/20 Active Athlete Dog Food, 1-lb bag$3.84Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.65Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals Butcher Shop Blend Beef & Bacon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$11.76Chewy Price$11.99List Price$11.17Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Weight Control Chicken & Vegetables Recipes Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$43.15Chewy Price$40.99Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Beef & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$51.98Chewy Price$49.38Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Large Breed Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 37-lb bag$61.98Chewy Price$58.88Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Small Breed Beef & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Beaverdam Pet Food Skipper's Choice 21/12 Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$12.07Chewy Price$14.15List Price$11.47Autoship Price
- Pro Pac Ultimates Overland Red Grain-Free Beef & Potato Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- NUTRO SO SIMPLE Adult Beef & Rice Recipe Natural Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Grain Sorghum...||Calorie Content ME (Calculated) = 3790 kcal/kg., 430 kcal/cup COUNTRY VET® Naturals for High Performance Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional requirements established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Ingredients Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control, Sensitive Digestion...||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
I have been buying this food for the last 3 or 4 months now and they seem to like it a lot. They finish up their dish in no time. Best food I have bought so far and I have tried all different foods and cheaper and expensive. Thank you for time. Shirley Warren
Naturals is a wonderful product.
My Fritz loves this product. I was a little worried how he would take to this brand since it is entirely different from his previous food. But he wolfed it down.
Our Pug isn't too thrilled
This is the first adult food we get for our Pug, and she isn't thrilled. She simply won't eat it unless we add some PB or chicken broth to it. Not sure if she is just too spoiled or if the food is bigger than she likes.
My dog is fussy
I'm sure this is a very good dog food. However, my dog is very picky and doesn't want it. I have yet to be able to find a dry food that she likes. I have given up on her.
I normally buy another brand and have been looking for a comparable option that is easier on my bank account. I foster so usually have a few dogs (large) that I am feeding and, quite often, trying to put weight on-- which means several meals/day. My dogs are not finicky eaters. AT ALL. I have a 10 year old Catahoula, 2 year old Am Staff and lots of lab-mix fosters. I bought this based upon reviews and ingredients. I gave it to my dogs (incl a foster) and they gobbled it right up. They have continued to gobble it up at every meal without looking back. Not only do they like it -- but I have not seen evidence of gastro upset in my yard which I am ETERNALLY grateful for.
I THINK my dog has a beef allergy. Her old food is fine for the other dog but once I switched Lucy to this food with no beef, she's back to her happy self and her itching has dramatically decreased. Once the old food is gone, both dogs will be on this food. The other dog sneaks this food from Lucy and Lucy will stand watch over her new food.....s I'm assuming it must taste good!
Doggie eating grass over an upset stomach and this food HELPED
My dog had been going out and eating grass and then vomiting so I changed his food to Country Vet Naturals and he has been 100% better. No more eating grass!!!
I think We Have Found a New Dogfood
Didn't know if this would work. I'm very pleased with the results. I think we have found a new food for my dog.
my dog is in love
I’m glad to have found this adorable and healthy food. My old English bulldog won’t eat anything else now and she gobbles it up.
I like the ingredients it’s not super expensive my other dogs like it but my picky chihuahua won’t eat it!