Country Vet Naturals Butcher Shop Blend Beef & Bacon Flavor Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The first two ingredients are real beef meal and brown rice.
- Poultry-free for pups with chicken allergies and made without corn, wheat or soy, for pups with other sensitivities.
- Prebiotic and probiotic cultures promote healthy digestion.
- Complete and balanced with highly digestible ingredients, plus added vitamins and minerals.
- Paw-fect for weight-control and dogs with sensitive bellies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Whole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Beef & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 37-lb bag$54.98Chewy Price$52.23Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals 28-16 Grain-Free Dog Food, 30-lb bag$40.90Chewy Price$45.99List Price$38.85Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals 24/14 Healthy Diet Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$38.44Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.52Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- American Journey Grain-Free with Salmon, Whitefish & Trout Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Beef, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag, bundle of 2$75.98Chewy Price$79.98List Price$72.18Autoship Price
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- NUTRO SO SIMPLE Adult Beef & Rice Recipe Natural Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$69.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Grain Sorghum...||Calorie Content ME (Calculated) = 3790 kcal/kg., 430 kcal/cup COUNTRY VET® Naturals for High Performance Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional requirements established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Ingredients Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Beef, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum...||Beef, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum...|
|Special Diet||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control, Sensitive Digestion...||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||Human-Grade, Molasses-Free, Natural...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, High Protein, Immune Support...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Beef|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Belly saver for my pups
Absolutely love this food! Tried multiple things over the years for our dog with a sensitive stomach. Would find things that somewhat helped but then they would get discontinued. Finally found this after being referred by a friend and it’s made such a difference. No more loose stools and always ready to eat!!
dogs seem to love it
Our dogs love it. Eat right away and bark at dinner time if we’re a few minutes late. We haven’t been on it long enough to notice any major differences but I have one girl who licks her paws like crazy on certain foods and this hasn’t made her yet! So that’s a small win for me.
I just switched to this food, and my dogs absolutely love it! Right now it’s unavailable for purchasing, hopefully chewy can get it back in stock soon!!
Less yeast and allergies
Our boy had lots of allergy related problems and this food has helped. Much better than anything with chicken. We even tried a fish based diet and this seems to be a better source of protein for him. Less yeast production also!
M’eh Just Okay
Beef and bacon, what dog wouldn’t like that? Well, four out of five don’t but dog #5 thinks it’s swell so Ruger gets this kibble.
Pup loved it
My dog loves this food .I noticed since feeding him this food he isn’t iching anymore
Yeast infection be gone!
I have finally found a dog food that isn't chocked full of dead decaying diseased decomposed chicken parts and pieces ! The end result of those dead decaying diseased decomposed chicken parts and pieces has been the ongoing and very expensive battle with yeast infection for my big boy lab. His skin and cleared up. He's actually got hair on his butt again! And he doesn't spend hours on end scratching at itchy skin. He's much happier - yes, I can tell - and i am happy, too. FWIW - I have taken him to the vet several times now due to yeast infection just taking over his ears and his butt and belly. $600 in the last few months!!! Yet, the vet never once recommended changing his dog food. They were much more interested in hawking their $40 a bottle OTC cleaning solutions (Trizedta) and $30 malmetazone ! Needless to say, my good ol country vet has gone prissy poodle parlor. I'll be taking my pups elsewhere. All three of my labs are now doing much, much better - and the ONLY thing that has changed is their food.
Chicken Free YAY!!!
Finally, a chicken free dog food!!! We have 3 dogs, 1 has major allergies, I've had the worst time finding food for her but this is the one! She loves it and no longer has hot, red ears & hives. Mulisha is a finicky eater but this food she eats without adding hot water to make gravy so it must taste good.
Dogs love it
I have 4 coonhounds and 1 great dane and they all love this food,
My dog will not eat this unless I put a topper on it and mix it very well. Even then he has to be super hungry..And I bought 2 bags!