Cowboy Magic Horse Detangler & Shine
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Expect pure conditioning for your pup, cat or horse because this blend is made with zero water and alcohol.
- Add nickel sized amounts little by little—the more you brush through, the more it’ll work.
- Save time and money without the trip to the groomers.
- This allergy tested and dermatologist reviewed blend leaves fur and hair silky and smooth.
- A double rich formula compares to “salon-only” brands, without the hefty price tag.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Show Polish Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.07Chewy Price$12.42Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Oatmeal Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$16.30Chewy Price$16.35List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Mega Tek Rebuilder Horse Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$175.99Chewy Price$167.19Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Premier Cream Rinse Horse Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Natural Botanical Color Intensifying Horse Shampoo, 1-gal$54.95Chewy Price$55.99List Price$52.20Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Premier Rehydrant Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Gel, 32-oz bottle$36.41Chewy Price$34.59Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.35Chewy Price$15.53Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Equine Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Stübben Care Brush On Rose & Green Tea Horse Grooming Spray, 500-mL bottle$18.90Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Stübben Care Brush On Sunflower Horse Grooming Spray, 500-mL bottle$18.90Chewy Price$21.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol...||Dimethicone, DL-Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk...||—||—||Deionized Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerol Stearate...|
|Health Feature||—||Skin & Coat Health||—||Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
stinks worse then the dog. DO NOT RECOMMEND
I bought this to help get matts out of the my dogs coats. I does do that. IF YOU CAN STAND THE SMELL OF THE PRODUCT. It smells like super cheap air freshener. I will be giving it to the shelter. It is enough to gag me with the sweet cheap scent. I can not even stand to be around my dog. This COULD be a great product. How about UNSCENTED. or if you are covering up something like the smell of one of the ingredients.... newsflash... you are just making it worse..
My opinion is that the product is a little too "watery". It DOES work for getting out tangled & matted fur on my long haired girl. However it is a bit difficult to actually get it right on the spot, especially on underarm areas and belly. If it were in a slightly thicker consistency it would be much easier to apply & then work in to the tangle.
A must have for your horse!
A must have to de-tangle horses mane and tail. Adds great shine and silky feel. Massage in and brush out. Easy on horses as tangles brush out without pulling and hurting. Also great on long haired dogs.
I bought this for my goldendoodle and am amazed by how well it works. I use it regularly for mats, but recently he somehow managed to get a ton of tree sap on his leg, which was completely hardened and matted to his skin by the time I noticed it. This stuff took it out within seconds. Highly recommend
I can tell you how many times this product saved me from lopping off chunks of my my mare’s mane and tail. Don’t tell anyone, but it also prevents split ends and frizz on my fine hair better than any human product I’ve tried.
I find Cowboy Magic detangler a necessity. My horses’ tails stay untangled as long as I use it. It also leaves them shiny. I truly like it.
Great product for my golden doodle puppy!
This product was recommended by the breeder and it did not disappoint! It’s great for my golden doodle’s coat. Leaves it nice and shiny and helps to elevate any tangles. You only use a small amount so this bottle should last for a long time.
use for dogs
works great for detangling. Just be sure to use a very small amount and work it into the tangle.
It works, but leaves a film
First off, this works just that it leaves a greasy film on the dog.
I have a double doodle. She easily get knots. This stuff is amazing and worked great. Try it you won’t regret it.