Cowboy Magic Super Bodyshine Pet Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Horses, dogs, and cats get glistening with this ready-to-use spray.
- Natural ingredients will help reflect a spectrum of shine under the sun and show ring lights.
- Aloe vera gently strengthens and conditions.
- Save time grooming with less stable stall dust to clean off.
- Even after days of wear the spray won’t become gummy or sticky.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cowboy Magic Rosewater Pet Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, Clean Scent, 1-gal bottle$53.08Chewy Price$50.43Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Oatmeal 'N Baking Soda 15:1 Concentrate Dog Shampoo, 1-gallon bottle, Tropical Breeze Scent$41.35Chewy Price$94.99List Price$39.28Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner$8.06Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.66Autoship Price
- The Stuff Concentrate Dog Conditioner & Detangler, 12-oz bottle$39.70Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.72Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Dog Cologne Spray, 12-oz bottle, Fresh Floral Scent$15.01Chewy Price$14.26Autoship Price
- Pet Head Dry Clean Spray Shampoo$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealKibble Pet Silky Coat Miracle Dematter Warm Vanilla & Amber Leave- In Dog Spray, 7.1-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$32.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Rinse Ace Pet Shampoo Mitt$8.77Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Scented Crème Dog Rinse, Classic Fresh Scent, 18-oz bottle$12.86Chewy Price$19.63List Price$12.22Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Deep Cleaning Dog Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone...||Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% (Antimicrobial), Water, DI-Panthenol...||Aloe, Panthenol, Vitamin E And A Blend Of Special Conditioners||Truth in labeling, our ingredients are listed using their I.N.C.I. names, the same type of labeling required for human cosmetics. Purified Water...||Aqua, Proprietary blend of advanced coat & skin conditioners/moisturizers/strengtheners, Hydrolyzed silk protein...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Cleaner Usage||—||Carpet, Fabric||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
I'm a dog groomer and I use it on many dogs that come through my salon. It works great, adds some shine (not a lot) to the dogs coats, and makes their coat look healthier.Havent tried it for dematting so I have no comment about how well it detangles. I use it on dogs that come in matted to hopefully help prevent future matts. Most of my clients say that their dogs look so much better even though all I did was a bath and brush then spray a bit of this on them. I use it on my dog who is outside a lot and he gets less stinky now. He used to smell after 2 weeks but now it takes full month before that coon hound odor comes back. I was a bit nervous about buying because the other reviews about it rubbing off on furniture and it leaving them greasy. But I do have a continously spraying bottle I put the product in which helps me apply a light and even amount to avoid that problem. It will make the dog greasy if you apply too much.
This should come with a warning!
I used cowboy magic on my dog, anywhere this stuff rubs off on my wood floors is so slippery its like I sprayed them with pledge furniture polish, so I really can’t use this stuff for that reason alone.
Perfect for goldendoodle!
Recommended to me by the groomer! This spray after her bath made it a lot easier to brush through all of her tangles! She’s so soft and silky!
Awesome spray, converts floors to ice
This spray works great for our dog. It smells nice, makes her super soft. Just be careful, if you get it on hard floors, the floors become insanely slippery! Identify a good place to do your grooming and don't wear socks.
Great product defective sprayer
Absolutely loved this product! I have a labradoodle and she’s been getting crazy Matted fur from all the snow, this has helped so much however when I received it I’m not sure if I got a defective one but when I would spray it, it leaked and didn’t spray well at all. I put it in a different spray bottle and loved it, smells good, makes her super soft and so easy to brush out!
Love this! I use this after baths and after pup has been out in rain to go potty. Those who are complaining that it makes the dog look greasy are putting on too much product and using on a dog that is probably dirty. Cowboy magic will pull dirt to the top of the coat. Less is more with this product! Definitely spray outside as it will make hardwood floors slippery! Happy grooming!
not happy with product
Didn’t detangle or add shiner . Felt like I was spraying water . The concentrate version in the tube is way better
Nope. This one does nothing for me. No shine whatsoever to the coat. It actually caused dandruff compared to the previous one I was using. Smell is ok.
Disappointed I bought this to use to remove mats and help detangle my labradoodle. Tried it out and it didn’t do anything for the mats. The mats remained in his fur, back to finding another solution for the tangles
The Softening Shine
I have a blue roan miniature gelding. He has silver in his coat and mane and tail. This product softens the hair and makes it more manageable with a great feel and shine,