Crazy Dog Train-Me! Bacon Flavor Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- The perfect little training treat for rewarding your pup
- Treats do not contain any corn, soy, BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin
- Created to attract, focus and motivate your pup while shortening the learning curve
- Easy to use resealable bag, perfect for rewarding on the go
- With low fat and low calories you can give your dog these tantalizing morsels daily
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork Liver, Pea Flour, Potatoes...||Pork Liver, Barley Flour, Whole Ground Potatoes...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Chicken, Rice, Barley...||Duck, Rice, Barley...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
My go-to training treat
I use these as my standard trainer treat. Both my dogs will work for these 95% of the time (the other 5% is only accomplished with hot dogs or bologna, ew). I usually break these in two in my hand, unless the big bag of the 1 1/2 kcal treats are available, so the value is good. I haven't noticed any GI issues when using these. I'll definitely keep buying these.
Perfect size and consistency to carry everywhere for training. Bailey loves the flavor and there were no stomach intolerances
High value training treats
My 6mo puppy absolutely loves these. They work so well as a high value treat. I can get her undivided attention for anything short of a major distraction (other dogs) with this treat. She really struggles with attention so this is revolutionary. Highly recommend!
The dog who loves everything..
...does not love these. Of course, all dogs are different! They did seem a bit larger than I expected as well, and when I tried to break them up into two smaller pieces, they crumbled.
I think the bag we received were spoiled
I just opened this bag and I literally gagged. There was no way I would give these to my dog. I have used this brand in the small bags before, now I think I am switching
Good training treat
My pup likes these treats but they are not her favorite. Good enough to roll over for.
Favorite training treat
We picked up three bags of these to train our two pups and they have been working great. They seem to really like the taste of these and the small size is great for training. They also dont seem to break apart easily which is great when we put them in our pockets. We will buy more in the future.
Dog likes these, and the cat likes them even more!
Sometimes you find a treat the dog will do anything for and these are one of those for my dog. The cat, however, was such a fan of how they smelled she ripped the bag open to get to them! Highly recommend, just make sure they are really out of reach from unintended recipients.
You never know
My boys can’t make up their minds. They love bacon, but do they like training treats. I guess not. But I will keep trying.
Continues to be a favorite treat
My dog and I tried a bunch of different treats before settling on these as our go to training treat. She's easy to redirect away from distractions with these treats, and they're easy to break into smaller pieces for when I know I'll be using a lot of treats.