Starmark Everlasting Chicken Flavored Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chews Like a Real Bone.
- Features a unique shape that your dog can lick, chew or gnaw.
- Helps Clean Teeth & Gums.
- Special dental ridges and chew action help remove tartar.
- Great Tasting — Natural chicken flavor dogs love!
Click here for Starmark Everlasting Treat Toys.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks Bacon Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 32 count$13.74Chewy Price$14.95List Price$13.05Autoship Price
- Starmark Everlasting Liver Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 2 count$7.03Chewy Price$6.68Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks Beef Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 32 count$13.29Chewy Price$14.07List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Starmark Everlasting Natural Hickory Smoke Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 2 count$8.07Chewy Price$7.67Autoship Price
- Starmark Everlasting Chicken Flavored Dental Dog Treats, Small, 6 count$10.47Chewy Price$9.95Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Long Lasting Puppy Lamb & Apple Flavor X-Small Breed Dog Bone Treats, 8 count$11.52Chewy Price$17.69List Price$10.94Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Longer Lasting Bacon Flavor Medium Dog Bone Treat, 1 count$3.11Chewy Price$4.69List Price$2.95Autoship Price
- Starmark Interactive Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Starmark Edible Rings 1" Dog Treats, 32 count$14.38Chewy Price$13.66Autoship Price
- Nylabone Pop-In Chicken Dog Treat Refills, 30 count$9.79Chewy Price$10.69List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Long Lasting Roast Beef Flavor X-Large Breed Dog Bone Treat$6.75Chewy Price$10.29List Price$6.41Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Longer Lasting Chicken Flavor Dog Bone Treats, Medium, bundle of 2$9.44Chewy Price$8.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Gluten, Gelatin, Water...||Wheat Gluten, Gelatin, Water...||Wheat Gluten, Gelatin, Water...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch...||Rice, Water, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat||Hickory, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
886 Customer Reviews
I have the bento ball one (orange) my puppy was not interested when younger. But I got him refills and he was able to pop the treat out in 5 min. The treat held up. Even when u put it in upside down he still got it out. Maybe I will try a different one.
Keep them busy
It's so hard to keep my old dogs busy. They still act like puppies. We go through a lot of bones. When I give them the Everlasting treats it keeps them ingaged and happy. Even if they get the treat out, they still chew for about an hour.
My dogs favorite treat!
This treat/toy is amazing! Yes, I did have a difficult time in the beginning trying to refill the treat but when i Youtubed how to properly do it, it was simple! It does not last him forever but treats aren’t really supposed to. This is a MUST BUY to keep your furry friend busy and occupied for a while. My dog cries every time we give him a new one because he just loves it so much. Highly recommend!
These treats have prevented my dogs from chewing everything in sight when i have to go somewhere!
Keeps them busy
My 2 senior labs loved these treats! I bought them to go with the Starmark rubber holder. It kept both dogs busy for quite awhile and made it easier to leave for my job, knowing they were occupied. Would recommend!
VERY hard to stuff in toy.....
I literally tried to stuff these in with a hammer and still couldn't! The ball itself is nice and it came w/ on treat in it however I couldn't get the refills in so it's basically useless. My Rottweiler got through the first treat in about an hour. Loved it but now it's unusable and I feel like I'm fairly strong.
Great Refills, Click for More Sizes
My little dog loves these inserts for the rubber holder! Be sure to click on the displayed image to find other sizes. I was looking for the Small refill and thought Chewy didn’t carry because the picture only shows Large. Click on that one to see other size refills. So glad I thought to do that and could get these from Chewy!
Don't let the poor reviews stop you from getting these for your pup!
I've been getting everlasting treat ball refills for years for my German Shorthair Pointers. There are so many negative reviews on this product due to people who have no idea how to give it to their dog. Seriously some of these people...smh. You need to use one of the balls this treat is made for. You cant just give it to them without it, OF COURSE they are going to just eat it and be done >.< . I use the double sided treat "ball". have used this one for years but they make a few styles. I use one treat at a time because over time i found out its better to just use one so both sides don't get gross. Now Ive hadd soem of my dogs get these all the way down flat before being able to get it out and eat it. And ive had dogs that have figured out how to pop it out and eat it. With that being said, you need to supervise your dog with this treat. Dont give it to them and leave the house. If your dog is a serious chewer then these probably wont work because your dog may just chew up the treat ball itself. The dental treat refills have a raised top and I have found those were the easiest for my dogs to pop out. Most of these negative reviews are from people that just give this to the dog without the holder, which is NOT how this treat is suppose to be given. Ignore those reviews. I've been getting these for years and will continue to do so.
I have 3 medium-sized and 1 large pup, and I’ve got to say that these set into the tire are their absolute fave! My grand-dogs have them as road trip treats (self-soothing). Everyone I’ve recommended these to loves them almost as much as their puppers!
Occupies our cattle dog perfectly
Like others have mentioned, this is meant to go with the corresponding holder for the treat. You may have to maximize your strength and dexterity to get it in place, but once it’s there, it fits so snuggly, the only way for our pup (who gets fixated on the problem at hand) to experience the treat, is to spend hours with it. We love this, and so does our pup.