Bones & Chews Made in USA 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chew-tastic beef braided bully stick with no other added ingredients. Product made in the USA.
- Slow roasted to give these chews the lip-smacking flavor dogs love.
- Grain-free and single ingredient so it can be a great choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Naturally high in easily digestible protein, and helps clean teeth as your dog chews.
- No sugar, gluten, additives, chemicals, or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Never treated with chemicals, bleach or formaldehyde.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 10 count$41.84Chewy Price$39.75Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 3 count$25.70Chewy Price$24.41Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$19.58Chewy Price$18.60Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 1 count$8.35Chewy Price$7.93Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$17.18Chewy Price$16.32Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Large Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 6 count$28.90Chewy Price$27.45Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Braided Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag, 12-in$45.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price$43.31Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Braided Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, case of 35$79.74Chewy Price$75.75Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 12-inch Extra Thick Bully Stick Dog Treats, 5 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 10 count$38.31Chewy Price$36.39Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Smoked Curly Bully Stick 6-9" Dog Chew Treat, 3 count$19.29Chewy Price$18.33Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie 12" Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$9.50Chewy Price$10.69List Price$9.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
Good quality, doesn't last as long as I thought...
These are good quality and we like them but I thought for some reason because they are braided they would last longer. They lasted about the same as a regular bully stick. Still a good product and would buy again!
My Lab is a very strong chewer and bully sticks are a treat...but they don't last long due to his work ethic! He loves them.
Opie loves these. They do come unbraided pretty easily but he doesn't seem to care about that too much hehe
Will order again!
Ranger LOVES these! They are taking longer (more chewing time) to devour than other bully sticks so 1 stick will last my 40 pound boy several chews if I remove them within about twenty-five minutes...
quality has gone downhill
I've ordered these several times. the last 2 shipments the treats were very thin, many were 2 pizzle sticks twisted together rather than 3 braided. As a result you are getting (at most) 2/3 of what the weight should be, and my dogs go right through them. There are other (better) brands available, I won't be ordering these again.
She like this
It's just a little too long. If I could only cut it in half.
Good chew for a golden retriever
My 2.5 year old Golden retriever loved them. One last about 30 minutes. Our dog loves these. They cleaned tarter of his back teeth. We have bought similar ones from Mud Bay (we moved and they don’t ship products). Both are very comparable. Good quality and will buy with my next order.
no better than 12" jumbo bully sticks
I grade different bully sticks based on how much time they keep my 1-year-old Rottweiler pup busy. The best value I had previously found were the Bones & Chews brand 12" jumbo bully sticks (which come in cases of 20); one of those tends to occupy Sancho for 30-35 minutes. I then tried this braided kind, hoping they would last longer, but because the three individual bully sticks in the braided kind are skinnier than the one bully stick of the jumbo kind, the braided kind didn't last any longer (about 35 minutes). However, the braided kind are significantly more expensive. So, I'm sticking with the jumbo variety as the best deal!
Best Bully Braids!
Love these. So glad I found them for my 15# furbabe and he is like others, he would eat on it until the next one. However, where are the three packs? I had to buy 3 singles which were surprisingly just thrown into the box with other things. How clean is it coming to my dog? I know where it is in my house, but I prefer it to be in a package since I’ve paid more for the exact same thing. Great chewying bone though-much better than my furniture.
I heard that products that contains raw hide aren't that good for dogs, I found these as an alternative and made out of beef. My puppy LOVES them. The 12" it's great cuz it last longer and keeps her busy & entertained, after 30 mins I have to take it away because if it was for her she would chew on it until it's all gone. The only thing I was a bit concerned was that when I received it it was not inside of a sealed package it was just thrown in the box like that. Other than that it's great.