Creative Science BreathaLyser Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support your pet’s oral hygiene with no brushing required.
- It doesn’t just mask bad breath; it helps reduce the sources of halitosis.
- A great supplement for homes with multiple pets or for elderly pet owners, since it’s so easy to use!
- Now, you can care for your companion’s dental hygiene in the comfort of your own home.
- 100% free from xylitol.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petpost Dental Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Waren London Dog Dental Spray & Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Petkin Invisible Formula Liquid Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dog Dental Trial Kit$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Original Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Nootie Oral Solutions Medicated Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PetzLife Oral Care Gel with Wild Salmon Oil, 1-oz bottle$7.07Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Hip & Joint Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Purified Deionized Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Chlorophyll...||—||Water, Glycerin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Flavor||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
We have been using this product for a few years. We love it and it really, really works.
None of my cats will touch water!
Useless. 4 cats won't drink from their water with even a half dose in the bowl. It's a huge bowl also. Complete waste of money. And my one cat really needed this. I went off other cat reviews and I'm really disappointed.
Works very well. I diluted it more than what was called for, still works very well. My 9yo dog has very clean teeth now.
Nobody will drink this.
I bought this a week ago. It was a huge waste of money. I have 2 Dachshunds, and 3 cats. The Dachshunds have bad breathe. I was using another brand for a long time, but it seems to have stopped working. I shopped and found this. When I mixed the first bowl, 2 of the cats immediately turned up their noses and walked away. 1 dog drank some water. Once. Beyond that the water bowl sits untouched. The stuff may or may not work. I don't know because none of my 5 animals will drink the stuff. It also gives the water a blue tint and gets sudsy. I probably wouldn't drink it either. Does anyone have suggestions for another brand that is safe for both cats and dogs?
Dog's bad breath
Seems to of helped my dogs bad breath I recommend this product!!
Gigi has had some problems with bad breath and this product has assisted her with refreshing her breath. All three dogs don't mind the additive in their water bowls.
Dog Breath Gone
I have used this product for about 4 years. It honestly works. It has no smell. Dogs don’t even know it’s added to their water.
My Vet Recommended This!
I have two Yorkies. Small dogs usually have teeth problems. You have to have their teeth cleaned regularly About five years ago our vet recommended this product. We have used it ever since.
I really liked this product because it was multipurpose for my cats and dog who drink the same water. My only gripe is that it makes the water soapy and bubbly. Other then that it is fantastic.
Not sure if it works or not
I live in a dry climate. I Left this out in some clean cold canned water from the Alps in a steel bowl. It has been a day and they haven't touched it. I am sure it works my dogs can be finicky and picky.