Creative Science BreathaLyser Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support your pet’s oral hygiene with no brushing required.
- It doesn’t just mask bad breath; it helps reduce the sources of halitosis.
- A great supplement for homes with multiple pets or for elderly pet owners, since it’s so easy to use!
- Now, you can care for your companion’s dental hygiene in the comfort of your own home.
- 100% free from xylitol.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Triple Pet EZ Plaque Off Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz$7.79Chewy Price
- Ora-Clens Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- VetSmart Formulas Total Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle, 1 count$18.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Waren London Dog Dental Spray & Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD OraZn Cat, Dog & Small Pet Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Petkin Invisible Formula Liquid Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Cool Mint Flavor Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 3-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Oratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 1-oz tube$11.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Healthy Gums Liquid Dental Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$58.92Chewy Price$59.95List Price$55.97Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price$10.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20...||Water (Aqua), Sodium Chlorite (Oxygene), Zinc Acetate...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Purified Deionized Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Chlorophyll...||Water, Peppermint Oil, Chlorine Dixoxide...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
None of my cats will touch water!
Useless. 4 cats won't drink from their water with even a half dose in the bowl. It's a huge bowl also. Complete waste of money. And my one cat really needed this. I went off other cat reviews and I'm really disappointed.
Works very well. I diluted it more than what was called for, still works very well. My 9yo dog has very clean teeth now.
Nobody will drink this.
I bought this a week ago. It was a huge waste of money. I have 2 Dachshunds, and 3 cats. The Dachshunds have bad breathe. I was using another brand for a long time, but it seems to have stopped working. I shopped and found this. When I mixed the first bowl, 2 of the cats immediately turned up their noses and walked away. 1 dog drank some water. Once. Beyond that the water bowl sits untouched. The stuff may or may not work. I don't know because none of my 5 animals will drink the stuff. It also gives the water a blue tint and gets sudsy. I probably wouldn't drink it either. Does anyone have suggestions for another brand that is safe for both cats and dogs?
Dog's bad breath
Seems to of helped my dogs bad breath I recommend this product!!
Gigi has had some problems with bad breath and this product has assisted her with refreshing her breath. All three dogs don't mind the additive in their water bowls.
Dog Breath Gone
I have used this product for about 4 years. It honestly works. It has no smell. Dogs don’t even know it’s added to their water.
My Vet Recommended This!
I have two Yorkies. Small dogs usually have teeth problems. You have to have their teeth cleaned regularly About five years ago our vet recommended this product. We have used it ever since.
I really liked this product because it was multipurpose for my cats and dog who drink the same water. My only gripe is that it makes the water soapy and bubbly. Other then that it is fantastic.
Not sure if it works or not
I live in a dry climate. I Left this out in some clean cold canned water from the Alps in a steel bowl. It has been a day and they haven't touched it. I am sure it works my dogs can be finicky and picky.
Breathalyser Water Additive
My dog's breath is MUCH better!!! Give it about a week to get rid of that nasty breath.