Crypto Aero Top Chick Layer Chicken Feed
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with real whole foods without GMOs.
- Red pepper flakes may help promote tasty yolks.
- Ginger root may help your chickens produce eggs with larger mass.
- Fenugreek seed is included to help improve performance.
- Available in two bag sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Durvet Chick Starter Type C Medicated Chicken Feed, 10-lb bag$13.59Chewy Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Chick Starter & Grower Crumbles Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$48.44Chewy Price$46.02Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$41.25Chewy Price$39.19Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Suet Cake & Feeder Combo Wild Bird Food, case of 5$15.73Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.94Autoship Price
- Heath Hearty Premium Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 11.5-oz, case of 12$18.38Chewy Price$17.46Autoship Price
- Vitakraft VitaSmart Complete Nutrition Parrot Food, 7-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Mealworms & Nuts Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Cherry Crunch Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Wild Bird Blend Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Peanut Blend Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$19.92Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.92Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Outdoor Finch Wild Bird Food, 5-lb$14.29Chewy Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, Non-Soy Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$72.50Chewy Price$68.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Non Gmo Wheat, Yellow Split Pea, Green Split Pea...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Processed Grain By-Products...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Alfalfa Meal...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Alfalfa Meal...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Oats...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Crumble||Pellets||Crumble||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, High-Protein, Non-GMO||—||High-Protein, Organic||Organic, High-Protein||Non-GMO, High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Meh…it’s just ok
Looked wholesome and gave the benefit of the doubt after reading reviews but my girls just kicked it around. I was hoping they would try it but they even lost interest in kicking it around after a few days. They would walk over to the feeder and just walked away after about a week of offering this.
Too much fine powder
I'm disappointed in the feed due to it having approximately 50% fine powder that is wasted. The quality and content listed are great, but it's too much waste.
Beautiful food, but Not for My Ladies
This food is lovely- bits of real stuff throughout with kelp and such sprinkled around. I really had hoped that my hens would love it. Unfortunately, they just weren’t interested.
Lentils are unnecessary
My hens and Rosters don’t seem to care for the lentils at all. I will suggest to change that ingredient since it seems to be the main ingredient and they leave it all untouched.
I have been using this feed since my girls started to lay eggs in January. Yolk are bright and orange. Eggs taste great, shells are hard. This feed also does very well fermented. All around wonderful product.
Love it! 5 stars!
Absolutely LOVE this feed for my hens! Looks and smells beautiful and they love to eat it. The eggs have beautiful shells and yolks are a beautiful dark orange and a little larger then they used to be. Couldn’t be happier and will never switch.
My birds hate corn, will not touch it. So this food seemed great. However after the first few bag's, all the bag's have had corn. I have corn growing in my bird area as they refuse to eat it. Told the company the first time it happened. They said it was just a little from the truck that delivered the oats. But there is zero corn in their horse food. The next bag came and had even more corn in it. :/ The company offered a refund and never sent it. Not getting it. My birds also no longer like peas. Plus they added more powder to the feed that my birds leave in the feeder. To costly for corn and the newer added waste. Oh and by company I mean Crypto aero and not Chewy.
I mistakenly forgot to remove this from AutoShip. It’s the second bag I’ve received. I filled up their feeder for the week with this food. And I always give my ladies what I call a morning love mash for them to enjoy each morning. Little did I know that was all they ate all week. I looked in their feeder and it was completely full at the end of the week! I was devastated and was wondering why my egg production had decreased dramatically for the week. Though this food looks marvelous my ladies don’t eat it. I bought it for the high-quality but will not be purchasing again. I found a local source that’s non-GMO premium layer feed and I pay $18.38 for 50 #’s! SCORE!
They really love it
My chickens and roosters love it. Except the wheat. They just don't eat it. But they eat everything else. They go crazy for this brand.
Excellent Quality - My New Favorite!
My girls are very pleased with the variety of grains - no waste! I've gotten great results: consistent laying, strong shells and delicious eggs. I also love that it comes in the larger bag.