Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Poultry Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to provide healthy immune support for your chickens.
- Ultra-dry powder ensures the probiotics remain dormant until feeding time.
- Contains 1 billion CFUs, 9 species of probiotics and 200 mg of prebiotics per serving.
- Crafted to promote normal digestion and egg production in a holistic way.
- Made in the USA from GMO-free ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealQuiko Exotic Egg Food Supplement for Finches, 1.1-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Durvet Vitamins & Electrolytes Poultry Supplement, 4-g, 40 count$31.59Chewy Price
- Green Goo Poultry Respiratory Care, Large, 1.82-oz tin$12.80Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.16Autoship Price
- Durvet Durastat Oregano Poultry Supplement, 100-g bottle$11.85Chewy Price$32.17List Price
- dealPetAg Bene-Bac Plus Bird & Reptile Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- dealLafeber Avi-Era Powdered Bird Vitamins, 12-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price
- dealEqua Holistics Avian Calm Bird Supplement, 600 Scoop$49.95Chewy Price$78.87List Price$47.45Autoship Price
- dealWild Harvest Molting Bird Supplement, 7.5-oz bag$2.74Chewy Price$2.60Autoship Price
- Green Goo Poultry First Aid, Large, 1.82-oz tin$11.84Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.25Autoship Price
- Fresh Eggs Daily Flock Flax Chicken & Duck Feed Supplement, 4-lb tub$39.95Chewy Price$41.95List Price$37.95Autoship Price
- dealThe Missing Link Ultimate Avian Formula Powder Bird Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$11.29Chewy Price$13.89List Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Value Grubs Black Soldier Fly Larvae Chicken, Duck, & Bird Feed & Molting Supplement, 4-lb bag, bundle of 2$52.54Chewy Price$55.30List Price$49.91Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Maltodextrin, Inulin, Dried Propionibacterium Freudenreichii Fermentation Product...||Maltodextrin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt...||Maltodextrin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt...||Processed Grain By-Products, Whole Shelled Corn, Whole Wheat...||Stabilized Ground Flaxseed, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Recovery, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I have chickens and have had a time or 2 that they would have some digestive problems. Started using this and have not had problems anymore. Super easy to use as well, just mix with their regular food
Works and easy to use
I use this for my chickens. I mix in with their pelleted feed once a week - super easy. I used to see some vent gleet in times of bad rain, but not since using this product.
Directions aren't specific, just "a scoop per 10 chickens". I have four ducks so I slightly less than halved it. Sprinkled it on their pellets but this has a texture like sugar and it just fell to the bottom of the feed tub and made a hard clump. Tried sprinkling it on their veggie treat bowl and mixing it around to coat the veggies but they hated the taste/texture and wouldn't eat it.