Cube Bluetooth Smart Tracker
About This Item
- Smart tracker that allows you to always know where your furry friend is located.
- Attaches to your paw-tner’s collar and syncs up with the Cube Tracker app to view the last known location on a map.
- Features a 100-foot Bluetooth range so you will know if it is near or far from your current location.
- Matches fitness and outdoor gear with a matte rubber coated design.
- Works with pets or can be used to find your keys, phone, purse or jacket.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawscout Version 2.5 Smarter Bluetooth Enabled Dog & Cat Tag$14.99Chewy Price$22.02List Price
- DealCube Real Time GPS Dog & Cat Tracker$19.47Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Jiobit GPS Dog & Cat Location Monitor, Gen 2$99.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealTractive Dog & Cat GPS Tracker, White$30.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Petfon Smart Pet GPS Tracker II, Blue$239.99Chewy Price
- DealCube Shadow Bluetooth Tracker$34.94Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Link My Pet Dog GPS & Activity Tracker with Training Tools & Wrap, Black$104.30Chewy Price$149.00List Price
- SportDOG TEK Series 1.5 GPS Dog Tracking System$429.95Chewy Price$439.95List Price
- Dogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar, Black$212.49Chewy Price$264.99List Price
- DealINSTACHEW Puresight Wi-Fi Security Cat & Dog Pet Camera, White$32.97Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Petcube Cam HD Monitoring With Vet Chat Pet Camera$34.94Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- PATPET P680 Lightweight Remote Dog Training Collar, Black, 2 count$69.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Activity Tracker||Activity Tracker||Activity Tracker||Activity Tracker||Activity Tracker|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||—||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Compatibility||Bluetooth, Apple iOS, Android, Battery Powered||Bluetooth, Apple iOS, Android, Battery Powered||—||—||—|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Cheap quality broken, easily, and they did not last a day.
Don’t waste your !$
Unless you have an issue with finding your dog in your own house this is pointless. My dog got out and he was 100 ft away and out of range
It’s a waste of money because if your dog runs away your not going to be able to track it if it’s not near your device, that was the whole point in buying it but it only works for a certain amount of distance from you.
CUBE TRACKER PRO
I got the pro and it’s a pretty cool device but it’s supposed to last a year on battery and water proof it died the same day and I had to put in the other battery and it’s also dying…not waterproof at all not good battery
The Cube only works when the subject is in sight.
..not a good choice for tracking your pet. Your eyes can track as well as this device. Totally useless for my needs of tracking my dog. Save your money and buy a fence. The description does not match up with the item's use.
Bulky, constantly disconnects
My daughter bought this for my birthday last month to put on my escape artist cat's collar. It's rather large an bulky for him (he is a big cat). I feel bad because it looks uncomfortable. Whenever I try and track him, the app says its disconnected, and it takes awhile for me to get it to work. When it does work, the location is often listed as a neighbors house, or a few times its shown him as being down the street (he's been in my house during all these instances). Would not recommend, save your money.
Nice little GPS for the price
I was looking for a GPS tracker for my car keys that I seem to lose all the time. My wife bought me one from the Sharper Image, but it was bulky, the batteries died all the time, and it couldn't be linked to a smart phone. I never used it because it was so unreliable. A friend of mine bought both the Cube and the Tile, so I had a chance to test them out side by side
Good features but too big for kitty...
Needed a tracker for our curious mischievous kitty. Had for about a month and so far so good, we like the features. BUT i wish it was smaller, really big for kitty’s neck, although she doesn’t seem to mind. However you can tell from the bite marks that she’s must have been able to get it in her mouth. I’m search of something smaller.
I recommend it if you're like me
This is actually a life saver. I'm always losing either my phone or my keys around the house. Sometimes my phone is weird and it won't make a sound but it will light up saying my keys are trying to find it. However, every time I use my phone to find my keys, it finds them. I recommend it if you're like me lol.
Light weight for a small dog.
I was looking for something lightweight to put on my 11 pound dachshund. This tracker is perfect for that. If he is outside, within a near vicinity, the Cube will let off a sound and I can tell where He is. If He is out of range or marked lost, your phone will notify you when He is back in range. If you’re looking for something that is in close range this is it.