Curicyn All-Purpose Dog, Cat, Bird & Horse Blood Stop Powder, 3-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Helps dry and clot bleeding wounds quickly.
- Applicator tip can accurately dispense the powder to a deep wound.
- Comes in a handy 3-ounce twist-open bottle for quick application when you want your buddy to feel better fast.
- Perfect for pet parents to have on hand for all species.
- Powder formula can be used to treat minor and severe external wounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HomeoVet EquioPathics Cough & Allergy Liquid Farm Animal & Horse Supplement, 120-mL bottle$15.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Nu-Stock Pierce's All Purpose Horse Ointment, 12-oz bottle$14.24Chewy Price$14.80List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Antimicrobial Horse Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$22.67Chewy Price$26.69List Price
- Shapley's Original M-T-G Mane Tail Groom Horse Solution, 32-oz bottle$15.84Chewy Price$20.95List Price$15.05Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Mobility Hoof Care Horse Treatment, 8-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Happy Horse Biting Insect Relief Horse Ointment, 6-oz jar$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Curicyn Equine Triage Horse First Aid Kit$54.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Manna Pro Cut-Heal Pad Heal Extreme Endurance Protection Dog & Horse First Aid Treatment, 8-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Shapley's Original M-T-G Mane Tail Groom Plus Horse Solution, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Absorbine Hooflex Thrush Remedy Bactericidal & Fungicidal Horse Thrush Treatment, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$20.09List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- FlexTran Animal Care Ring Out Ringworm & Fungus Control Horse Skin Care Concentrate, 4-oz bottle$19.90Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Bentonite Clay (98%), Potassium Aluminum Sulfate (2%)||Isopropyl Alcohol, Acriflavin, Methyl Violet...||Active Ingredients: Sublimed Sulfur 18.5%., Inactive Ingredients: Lard, Charcoal...||Active: Flowers of Sulfur 2.2% Inactive: Petrolatum, Kaolin, Mineral Oil...||Purified Anolyte (99%), Hypochlorous Acid (0.001%), Potassium Iodide 0.013%...|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||First Aid, Hoof Care||Eye Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
Is this safe for them to ingest if they lick it off?
Answer by • Jan 03, 2022
It is safe if licked by an animal. The powder is safe for use with all animal species, when used as directed.
Is the powder white or yellow?
Answer by • Sep 08, 2021
The Blood Stop Powder is a light grey color.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By treats on Jan 9, 2021
Very nice I would highly recommend! Bottle is perfect size...