Farnam Wonder Dust Dog & Horse Wound Care Powder, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A caustic and drying agent to help cure slow-healing sores and quickly dry infection lesions.
- Unique formula contains activated charcoal for treatment and prevention of proud flesh and also works as a blood coagulant to quickly stop capillary bleeding.
- Designed for use on open cuts, surface wounds, abrasions, granulated tissue, proud flesh and capillary bleeding to keep your horse healthy and free of pain.
- Contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds, helping your horse heal quickly and efficiently.
- Can also be used on dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shapley's Original M-T-G Mane Tail Groom Horse Solution, 32-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$20.95List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Concentrate, 1-qt bottle$12.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pro-Tect Medicated Horse Skin & Wound Treatment Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Water Based Horse Hoof Polish, Clear, 8-oz jar$9.50Chewy Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Hoof Sealant, 7.5-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$15.59List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Anti-Microbial Horse Skin Care Gel, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Cavalor Lurax Horse First Aid Ointment, 200-mL$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Cavalor Podo Guard Horse Hoof Dressing, 500-mL jar$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Cavalor Sw-Itch Horse Skin Health Anti-Itch Treatment, 500-mL bottle$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion Horse Liniment, 64-oz bottle$109.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Iodoform, Potassium Alum, Flowers of Sulfur...||Bentonite Clay (98%), Potassium Aluminum Sulfate (2%)||Active: Flowers of Sulfur 2.2% Inactive: Petrolatum, Kaolin, Mineral Oil...||Active Ingredients: Sublimed Sulfur 18.5%., Inactive Ingredients: Lard, Charcoal...||Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Distearyldimonium Chloride...|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Hoof Care||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||Hoof Care|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
great wound care
excellent product for wounds.heals/prevents proud flesh too .cost effective as well
Good Old Product
Wonderful product I've used for decades to prevent proud flesh from forming on horse wounds. Especailly usefull on this horse who goes nuts with sprays. Used properly it is amazing, and has a long shelf life.
Used it on my puppy after his tail was docked and the stitch was licked away by his mommy. LOTS OF RESEARCH. CHEWY delivered on price, availability and delivery.
Farnam Wonder dust-great product
Always a great product. Arrived packed correctly in perfect condition.
Can't beat it!
This stuff is the best!! A must staple for any stable. Certainly a proven product-been around forever and does the job beautifully.
Hard to "puff' on so I apply it by hand. But it does seem to heal the wound.
Not what I expected
Thought I could use this as a replacement for McKillips powder but I’m not sure I can with the activated charcoal in it
I've been using Wonder Dust for at least twenty years on my horses and dogs. Absolutely dries up any nasty and open wound. It can be a pain to get out of the bottle but is much easier to apply to painful wounds than having to touch them with a salve. Love this stuff and always my first choice for oozing wounds.
Product great, container awful!
This review is strictly for the powder. This product works amazingly on our elderly dogs’ hot spots. He had a raw spot. We shaved it and put this powder on it and within 6 hours it had scabbed was no longer red and was healing. Now, the bottle that it comes in is a complete nightmare. Maybe it was just the one I got, but the top never opens all the way so it doesn’t squirt out as it should. We had to take the top off and the powder goes everywhere...and it’s smells awful. But, it works.
Not thrilled with how long it last
Granted my horse had a larger wound, however using this product twice a day did not last a week. I ordered the aresol blue lotion. Exactly where it is at. That little can last forever. This powder just did not impress me at all. I won’t be reordering it.