Durvet Chlorhexidine Solution Horse & Dog Antibacterial Wound Cleaner, 1-gal bottle
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate.||Prebiotics, Probiotics||Purified Water, Manuka Honey, Propylene Glycol...||Aloe Vera, Goldenseal, Myrrh Gum Powder and Cayenne...||Sabilized Hydronium (H9 O4) & Purified Water.|
|Health Feature||First Aid||Skin & Coat Health||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Recovery||Hoof Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, First Aid...|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit|
About This Item
- Antibacterial cleaning solution is designed to be applied on superficial cuts, abrasions and insect stings.
- Specially formulated for use on horses and dogs.
- Proven effective against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- Continues working for up to 2 days after application.
- Easy to use, just rinse skin area before applying and wipe away excess liquid when done!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Banixx Dog, Cat, Poultry & Horse Wound Care Spray, 16-oz bottle$18.95Chewy Price$19.66List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Antimicrobial Horse Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$22.67Chewy Price$26.69List Price
- Nu-Stock Pierce's All Purpose Horse Ointment, 12-oz bottle$14.24Chewy Price$14.80List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- FlexTran Animal Care Ring Out Ringworm & Fungus Control Horse Skin Care Concentrate, 4-oz bottle$19.90Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Curicyn All-Purpose Dog, Cat, Bird & Horse Eye Care Solution, 2-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Creative Science Wartsoff Wart Dog & Horse Ointment, 4-oz jar$12.10Chewy Price$14.32List Price$11.49Autoship Price
- 3M Veterinary Elastic Dog, Cat & Horse Adhesive Tape, 6 count, 2-in$20.99Chewy Price
- Manna Pro Cut-Heal Pad Heal Extreme Endurance Protection Dog & Horse First Aid Treatment, 8-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Andover Healthcare CoFlex Vet Horse, Dog & Cat Bandage, Light Blue, 4-in$1.89Chewy Price$2.49List Price$1.80Autoship Price
- E3 Medicated Wound Cream, 6-oz bottle$14.78Chewy Price
- Happy Horse Neem Oil Horse Topical, 12-oz bottle, 12-oz bottle, bundle of 2$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Curicyn All-Purpose Dog, Cat, Bird & Horse Blood Stop Powder, 3-oz bottle$9.89Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Much cheaper than getting it through vet. I always keep this on hand. Great antiseptic & cleaner.
I USE THIS DILUTED AND WIPE MY DOGS FEET OFF EVERY TIME SHE GOES OUT AS SHE HAS HAD SEVERE ALLERGY TO GRASS. HER FEET HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HEALED. SO PLEASED TO SEE MY DOG NOT CHEWING ON HER FEET NOT TO MENTION THE MONEY I HAVE SAVED SINCE WE STARTED DOING THIS. THANKS
A must have if you own a dog
Very effective product. We have a 3 year old dog with an on and off skin issues since we got him from a breeder. It is a must have product if you are a pet owner. Worked excellent on our dog skin problems and as an ear cleaning solution. Eliminated dogs body odor. I also cleared out my skin problems and it did not irritate my sensitive skin. Be careful not to get in to the eyes, it can cause conjunctivitis.
Great product, many uses
Easy to use. Smells fine, not intrusive in your home or outside or on your pet. Disinfects easily. Lasts a long time because it is diluted. It is affordable and that is hard to find.
Good for Dogs
I've been using this to clean 2 wounds on my dogs leg. I dry completely after cleansing, apply sterile non-stick pads and wrap with flexible gauze. The wounds are healing much faster since I started using this so I will continue. It's a great price for the large amount of product you get. I added a gallon pump (about $7 from Chewy) and that's worked great, as well, with no issues with dripping or leaking like some reviews complained about for the cheaper gallon pump (about $2).
This Chlorhexidine solution is a great antibacterial cleanser. Buying it in this size is so much more economical than buying small bottles of flush. The product is exactly what I expected.
Great for paws
My Westie likes to lick his paws until they’re pink. But soaking for 10 minutes in a diluted water(light blue), up to the top of his paws with the Chlorhexidine and warm water does the trick. But don’t forget to rinse after soaking!
No Burn Fast Healing
This stuff is amazing. It is a no burn antiseptic that promotes healing faster than any other product I have used. It works on animals and humans. My husband recently got an open wound on the back of his leg. It hurt him just to be touched to clean the wound, so I poured the solution on the spot. It really doesn't burn. My Pyrenees got a large bite just under her eye. She actually let me dab the tear with this product.. My vet initially sold me a small bottle so I was excited to find it at Chewy
Must have for reptile owners
All in one disinfectant for enclosures, soaks, and minor wound treatments.
I use this to soak my dog’s wound before I apply the antibiotic and it works well. It helps heal the wound faster.