AniMed Pure Brewers Yeast Comprehensive Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with a blend of b-complex, vitamins, protein, amino acids and minerals
- Just mix this supplement with your horse’s feed and its nutrient-rich formula will improve the overall well-being of your horse
- From his/her digestive system to his hoof health, your horse will derive a variety of benefits from daily use of this supplement
- Supplies all of the essential amino acids and chromium that your horse needs
- A rich source of B-complex vitamins, protein, amino acids, and minerals
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Vita-Min E & Selenium Antioxidant Soft Chew Horse Supplement, 3-lb bucket$28.26Chewy Price$43.19List Price$26.85Autoship Price
- Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 15-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pro-Tect Medicated Horse Skin & Wound Treatment Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Horse Supplement, 20-lb tub$127.22Chewy Price$165.38List Price$120.86Autoship Price
- Farnam Cool Pack Green Jelly Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment, 64-oz tub$27.95Chewy Price$35.39List Price
- Farnam Cough Free Equine Respiratory Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.75-lb jar, 48 Day Supply$26.99Chewy Price$44.39List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Martin's Fly-Ban Synergized Pour-On Farm Animal Insecticide, 64-oz bottle$74.99Chewy Price$101.62List Price
- Fiebing's Flyspray 44 Repellent Insect Spray for Horses, 32-oz bottle$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Pro Force Equine Fly Mask, 2 count$24.76Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- FORCE Opti-Force Sweat Resistant Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$68.99Chewy Price$73.49List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal, 1-gal, bundle of 2$58.00Chewy Price$55.10Autoship Price
- Farnam Equisect Fly Horse Repellent, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 10$152.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Dried Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast.||Diatomaceous Earth||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Wheat Middlings...||Aloe Vera, MSM, Coconut Oil...||Msm, White Willow, Devil's Claw...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||—||Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health||First Aid, Muscle Care, Nerve Care|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Not the same as it used to be!
I've used this product for years and the tub that I just got isn't the same fine powder! It's more granular and smells completely different. I called the company and was told they had to change suppliers (in part due to Covid) to fulfill orders.
If “0” Stars was a rating I would give it...
Sad to say I was highly disappointed when I received this product. I buy several tubs of brewers yeast a month and use as a supplement for my horses. I normally purchase it from my local feed store but needed to add to my order to get free shipping so I ordered it from chewy. It arrived smelling off, as a crystallized cream colored substance rather than the beer colored fine powder it has been for years. I will not be feeding it to my horses but throwing it away. To be fair to chewy I think this is a manufacturer issue as several other containers in a bulk batch from a retail store we subsequently purchased from were found to be this way. We will be looking for a new brand :(. Quality control by merchants and manufacturers should be catching this.
Godsend for chiggers.
I've never experienced these nasty creatures before. I thought it was scratches, even though it hadn't rained in forever. All previous efforts to eliminate the little itchy scabs on my horses' pasterns failed. THIS all but eliminated them in 2 weeks. Now I feed this from April - November. Thank you!!
Used in the past, it’s good for there coat. I use the horse one because there is no garlic it.
Product is helping with digestive upset.
We have a gray horse who suffers from "soupy poopy" in the winter. He has loose manures and passes water after and in between bowel movements. His rear end is a sh#tshow. The combination of AniMed Brewer's Yeast and Omega Horseshine is helping!
I've used this product for several years. I don't know what the company did but this batch was pretty disappointing. It used to be a very fine powder with a pleasant smell. This container is very coarse and smells awful. I'll probably have to find another brand. Kind of sad as I've used this for over 10 years
purchased to help with Sweet Itch Will check back in a few months
Added to feed each day and it has helped stop diarrhea in pony.
Soo I adopted this puppy right. And he was away from his kosher at about 6 or 7 weeks old. So maybe that has something to do with it. He's very important to me, and has little to no issues. But the poor guy would just become riddled in hot spots. Itching constantly. Couldnt solve it, the vet couldn't tell me why they happened, all they could do is tell me how to help heal them. So I did get very good at controlling his skin issues. Find hair issue, shave all around spot, put booties on him so he can't scratch. But it was a miserable existence for the boy. And I understood better than most, because I've got major skin issues. So my poor baby was always hurting. Now not even a vet could recommend this to me. But here I am. Testifying to its importance and usefulness. When hes on this, one large scoop once a day, he stays nice and shiny coat and doesn't itch. If this is out of stock and I cant get it for a few weeks hotspots will appear. This allows my boy to live the life he should. Will never quit using brewer's years. Thank you sorry for the long winded review. Just had to impress how important its become, and maybe help other dog parents with similar issues.
Love this product been using it on my American Bulldog for years. Moved awhile ago to a small country town and found that Chewy was the best method of getting what I needed for my baby. Thank you for being reliable and timely on my orders.